How I Became Who I Am Today

It is a long story actually. I went through different stages in life. I went to the geek loser to the popular person to this. I been this person for three years now I started in 8th grade and i am here now.

I was very happy child when i was little. I really didn't have much care in the world. I feel like everybody was like that when they were little. I never really got bullied in school when i was young. It was mostly just little things like how i wore glasses. I was the only kid in K-5 that wore glasses. I use to get angry a lot and i would just break my glasses in two.

I got older and i started to care what other people think. I tried to make myself pretty. It never really work in my eyes. I made my mom buy me name brand clothes. I thought that would help. It really didn't. The clothes didn't really matter.

As i got older i started to listen to music and i became depressed from all the bullying and the stressed. Music was like my only friend i had. It could always relate how i felt. Then i felt better because i knew someone out there was going through the same thing so i wasn't alone. I really didn't have friends. I have always been afraid to make friends. I am very shy and i guess anti social. I don't get along with big groups of people it makes me feel very awkward. I also hate tight places it scares me. I went through a lot things to be who i am today. I love who i am to be honest. I have made a lot of friends who gone through the same thing  as me.