Edward or Cedric?

Not really an update but I just thought that it was important to acknowledge how awesome Robert Pattison is. Here's a list:-

1. Interviewer: Would you be a Twilight fan if you weren't starring in the movies?

    Robert: I would just mindlessly hate it.

2. Interviewer: What do you have in common with Edward Cullen?

    Robert: I look a bit like him.

3. Tweet: THANKS FOR RUBBING IT IN THAT MY CHARACTER WAS KILLED OFF IN THE ONLY GOOD FILM SERIES I WAS EVER IN. #RIPCedricDiggory

4. One time, he was swamped by Twihards wanting autographs and screaming, "EDWARD! EDWARD!" and he ignored all of them. But then someone yelled, "CEDRIC!" and that person was the only one who left with an autograph that day. 

5. Interviewer: Did you cried at the ending of the films?

    Robert: No, I cried more at the beginning.

6. "Surely, there's another way to get the creepy baby out of her stomach."

7. "I'd rather play Cedric than Edward."

8. "It can get a little boring . . . The good news is that the whole thing is done in seven months."

9. Interviewer: How do you feel about Twilight?

    Robert: It's terrible!

10. "I can never legitimize why a 108 year old guy would want to still be in high school."

11. Robert: Everyone's just like, "Oh, it's such a fairytale romance." And it's just like, "This seems like a nightmare!"

12. Interviewer: Millions of Twilight fans out there just cannot wait to see this. It's almost heartbreaking because they don't want it to be over. It's a little bittersweet, isn't it?

      Robert: Um, for them.

13. Interviewer: A lot of actors, when they say goodbye to a movie, they like to take something from the set. Did you indulge, did you?

       Robert: My dignity.

Basically, Robert Pattison wanted his dignity back after he made Twilight.

14. "But most of the scenes are a very desperate love story between two people who don't really know what is going on half the time."

15. "The way Stephenie Meyer writes, so much more of it is based in the real world than the fantasy world. It's not like there are goblins or something." (Of course he was thinking about Harry Potter)

And here was a list of times Robert was basically the captain of the People Who Hate Twilight And Love HP! and generally an awesome guy. Robert has good taste. Even Kristen questions the plot! I don't know how Twilight Fans stick up for their fandom against HP! I mean, even the freakin' MAIN CHARACTERS hate Twilight! Psh, Muggles.