Running After Love Ch2 (Sequel to Only One Beatufiul Girl but 5 Beautiful Guys)

2

<I can't sleep. And I'm a little insane right now. But I hope you enjoy it= D>

Hayden's P.O.V

So for that night, Kate and I decided that we would keep it a secret. Because honestly, it was only a stupid dream.

Now, it was me, Kate, Athan, Luke, Louie and Roe. Lyle had to go and do something for his mother, so we were stuck here. Bored

Let's go to the human world and do something. This place is boreing," Roe spoke.

We all agreed on it and made our way towards Earth. I love this place. The sun! The moon! The brightness. But just when you thought that life seemed perfect. Hell freezes over and it starts to rain.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed.

The all understood my anger. I had been waiting to see the sun for months now. MONTHS! Mother F- CRAPER! I'm pissed do totally and utterly PISSED!

"Come on. Let's go and what at Mikki D's," Kate said.

I instantly lit up. I had been waiting for my grilled Classic chicken sandwich and like forever!!!

"Dis ish stho gowd!" Louie stated with food practically piled in his mouth.

Kate nudged me in the arm and I practically fumed. I hated when people touched me when I ate.

"WHAT?!?!?!" I said.

I know it's kind of animal. But then again we are Homo Sabians.

"I was just going to say the rain stopped," Kate shouted.

I looked out the window and the sun was shining brightly.

"That's so-"

I was cut off my a shock of lightning out the sky. What the major hell? The sun is shining like it's a regualr day, but then again a hurricane did just pass.

"I want to go to the park!" I stated taking my mind off the subject.

Kate's gasped in excitement. I know, I know. It's just the park! But we haven't been there in a lonnnng time.

"Grr....Well, I want to go to the bar," Athan said.

I rolled my eyes and flicked him off.

"It's the day time. What fun is that?" I asked.

He starred at me stupidly and said, "What if I just want a drink?"

Well, that could be it.

I shrugged not giving a hell what he had to say anymore.

"Okay well Kate and I will go to the park and you guys can go to the bar!?" I shouted annoyed.

Some of them smirked, the other's frowned. "Oh, so you guys want to stick around while we talk about girl hormones and hot sexy male models?" I asked.

The shook their head hastily and I laughed.

"Didn't think so," Kate added.

So ten minutes later, Kate and I were sitting under a tree at the park.

Silence.

"Hey look-"

Before something else was said, Kate got hit in the head with a basketball.

She turned around and started fuming.

"WATCH IT YOU SON OF A -"

She got cut off when she noticed the guy starring at her.

Dirty blond hair, green eyes, and a body a male model would kill for.

He was shirtless and sweating. His hair was clung to his damp forehead. I have to admit, he was HOT!

"H-H-Hi!" she said.

I was about to ask her , "What about Luke? He's your BOYFRIEND!" but I didn't. But if things start getting out of hand I swear to mother-

"Hello. What are you beautiful ladies doing on this very fine day," he said. Oh,shit. British, mother cluckin accent. Kate is so liking this guy.

"Just relaxing. Enjoying the sun," I said.

Kate giggled and the guy still eyed us. He's so HOT! I need to shut the hell up, I'm marring Lyle for crying out loud.

"CADEN!" I heard someone yell.

It was one of his friends! And oh LORD! Were they all this-...Take deep breaths.

As he came closer I could see his features. Beautiful tanned skin, brown eyes, dark hair, and abs. If I weren't married I swear. But I love Lyle. And I don't have to keep telling myself so I can persuade it.

"Hey Ray..This is ..." he trailed off still not knowing our names.

"Well, I'm Hayden and -"

"Kate...Kate!" she said again.

I rolled my eyes a chuckled.

We were about to get up when they both offered their hands.

When Caden and I almost touched. A very big sting caused use to flinch away.

"Damn, that hurt!" I said.

Caden looked kind of suspicious but shrugged it off.

"It's allright," he said. But this time he pulled my by my shoulder so that he couldn't touch my skin.

Kate on the other hand seemed to like Ray more then Caden.

They were both the same to me. I'm married. Damn, I am trying to persuade myself.

"SO...You guys are playing basketball," I said. Not really asking.

They nodded and Kate and I smirked.

"Can we play?" we asked like hopeless little girls.

They burst into laughter. After about 5minutes of pure chuckling, they clutched their stomachs and eyed us.

"We don't want you perrrrttty little things getting beaten," Caden gushed.

Wow, how sexist.

"We promise we won't cry!" I said stupidly.

So we walked over to the basketball court and they eyed us smirking broadly.

"If we win we get to take you two on dates," they said matter of factly.

"And if we win you guys have to jump in that lake butt-neked!" I said pointing to a near-by lake.

They starred at all of the people around and there sure as hell were a lot.

"Fine," they agreed.

Kate and I chuckled as the game began.

So at first we let them win wen it was 10-2. They rolled their eyes. High-Fiving when they scored. But little did they know. They were going to have to jump in that lake but neked soon.

- BTW I know its NAKED> im just using a lil country grammar.

HAHA!

<Comment and VOTE!!!>