Chapter 1

It would be me. i didn't want it to me but i knew i would have to be the one to speak first, but somehow i just couldn't bring myself to do it. I knew the next time i opened my mouth i would force the words out no matter what, i had always been shy but in a time like this it was different. It was the fear and the cold and if i wanted the others to stay alive with me here i would have to keep them talking and awake. I went to open my mouth one last time, knowing this time i would speak but as soon as my lips cracked open the youngest of us, that boy who had just been sat away spoke up before me. It shocked us all to see him acting so calmly and actually being the first to speak. even if it wasn't much he spoke, those few words of "That wasn't an accident" the tone in his voice sounded like he knew what happened.

What he said next shocked us to the bone, "I'm sorry" it came out as a whisper but it was as loud and clear as a train passing, what happened next was a surprise although it should have been expected from just looking at him, the man who was reassuring the woman was now screaming and thundering towards the boy. he looked as though he could be part of a metal band with all the tattoos and piercings he had, the man was built like a brick shit house, and he was about to prove it on that kid. he got to the boy and slammed straight into him, moments after the boy had stood up he was now back on the floor with what looked like a 200 pound man on top of him wrestling him with a look in his eye of trying to kill him, he wouldn't let him go. he just kept screaming "why?" not giving him a chance to talk or even breath for that matter, any effort this kid was taking was to stay alive right now. i knew if we wanted to know what had happened we would need him, i ran over and managed to catch the guy off guard just getting enough power behind my legs to push him off him, now the look in his eyes changed from wanting to kill him to wanting to kill us all, he screamed, "What the fuck are you doing? this kid caused all this!" i didn't know what to say, i just shouted back telling him maybe there's more to it. 

After a tense few minutes the boy and woman stopped crying and the man had started to control his breathing showing he was calming, i was relived when i found out i was right about the kid, he managed to squeak out "I'm sorry i didn't get to stop what happened up there, the men, They over powered me i couldn't stop them!" it was at this moment the man started crying, he was shouting again, saying he couldn't believe he nearly killed a kid,