How it all started

Hey you must be wondering who Im..Im Vi..short for Violet.The girl with a creamy complexion that contrasted with the lush black waist hair that fell in waves till the hips,the girl who was every guys dream,the girl at the top of her class and every teachers pet.What no one knew was deep beneath the covers was a girl who was fighting for her dying brothers life,a girl who worked till 10pm to make both ends meet,a girl who has seen the worst life could be but still held onto it..Yeah this is my story and it all started with that stupid snow globe I accidentally broke at my workplace.
Jason or Jas for short was not only my brother but also my pillar of strength,he was my best friend,my crying shoulder,my advisor.Literally he was my everything and I can never imagine a life without him in it..He is 18,1 year elder to me and was the quarterback in the Coolsville HighSchool.Yeah and if your wondering whether he was a hot chunk yes he is..or he certainly was..
Every girl,even ones in relationships were drooling over him and thats acceptable because at 18 he was 6'1 with broad shoulders and biceps and a well toned body as a result of his daily workouts.His pitch black hair that fell across his forehead,the vibrant blue eyes,the pouted lips and the dimples were a sight to die for.I would have had a crush had he not been my brother..
People who didn't know the fact that we were sister and brother often said that we were a perfect couple aways earning a chuckle from him and then he would tell them that I was his sister.
Both of us used to work at "Get away",a popular dine-in our town and the work was quite easy and the customers were good and we got a decent pay so it was perfect or was until the day I accidentally broke the snow globe which stood beside the window