The quickie in the bathroom

ابدأ من البداية

But soon his fingers came to stoke your heat. He hooked your panties to the side, stroking up and down your slit until your eyes had fluttered closed from pleasure. His other hand squeezed your bare bottom and down your thighs, leaving a warm trail.

"Mm, baby, you're so wet for me," he groaned, leaning close to kiss between your shoulder blades.

You were just about to make a comeback until he rendered you speechless by filling you with his shaft. Your eyes popped open and your jaw dropped. You gave a silent scream.

He chuckled at you from the reflection in the mirror after the strain on his face had faded. "Do you like that? Do you like the feeling of my cock?"

You whimpered as he began moving, not even letting you adjust to his size. "God, Jiyong," you hissed as he increased his speed, "shut up." Your senses were on full alert after his words. He made you blush in embarrassment with his watchful eyes but you were also afraid that somebody could hear him. Neither of you had ever had sex outside the comfort of your homes.

It was thrilling.

He gave you a devilish grin through the mirror. "You're enjoying it, aren't you?" he teased and kneaded your soft curves as he pounded inside your wetness. "Remember, only I can make my dirty little whore come."

You gasped at his vulgar words but he made you forget them as he reached forward and squeezed one of your yearning breasts. Your nipple hardened against the fabric of your dress, begging for more of his touch.

"Jiyong," you cooed breathlessly, feeling the heavy ache between your legs. With every thrust, he fed the ache, pushing you closer. "I-I can't..." You were cut off by your own cry as you clutched helplessly to the faucet. Biting your lip in an attempt to keep quiet proved fairly useless.

You pushed against his pelvis and reached back to hold onto the hand that held your hip. Your legs were quivering as you felt him pitch forward and kiss your shoulder. "Come for me, babe," he encouraged, leaving little kisses down your back.

The scorching heat and numbing tingles built and built until you drew a sharp breath and crested. Your leg fell from its position on the sink and you would've collapsed to the ground if it weren't for his muscled arms.

He turned you around and pulled you against his chest to kiss your hair. You knew he wasn't satisfied yet but you couldn't possibly hold that position on top of the sink anymore. You were still trembling uncontrollably.

"Jiyong, I can't stand," you whimpered and leaned against his hard body.

His hands stopped at your waist and lifted you easily to the edge of the sink. "Then sit." He cast a wicked look as he took your lips again. "And open up for me."

You obliged, too muddled to worry about the possibility of being found. He slipped into you in an instant and you sighed blissfully against his lips.

Even though this time was supposed to get him to orgasm, you couldn't help that he was hitting your sensitive little nub with every push. He increased his speed as he muffled your cries with his kiss. You could hear the low groans he made as his peak came closer.

Your heart went out to him when you saw that he was desperately trying to rein back his voice. Seemed like he had the modesty to keep quiet, too.

You craned your neck and took his face in your hands, pressing tender kisses as he growled ferociously. "Come inside me," you beckoned in a whisper.

His grip on your sides tightened and you gasped at the pain but it soon transformed into pleasure when he let out one last groan and fell against you.

You could feel the throbbing of his arousal as he spilled his seeds inside. It took everything to keep from greedily pleasuring yourself as his thrusts slowed to a halt.

You worked to keep him upright as he tried to catch his breath against your shoulder. He withdrew himself but his fingers came along to put your panties back where they belonged, stroking you softly as if to comfort you.

"Babe," he muttered harshly against the line of your throat. "I can't stand either."

You let out a light laugh and held onto him as best you could. "How are we going to drive home if neither of us has working legs?"

"Mmm." He nibbled along the tender skin of your neck, making you tremble again. "Maybe we should just stay in the car for the night."

You scoffed and stroked his hair affectionately, noticing that he was finally calming down. "Are you sure they won't kick us out of the parking lot after they find us sleeping in the car?"

"If we were sleeping in the car, they'd probably let us stay." This time, it was he who laughed. "But I don't think we'll be sleeping tonight, will we?"