Chapter 6

A P R I L

We were all in the hideout that Dom chose for us to meet in, and Mia was already on top of things. It's nice having a sister who is really smart.

"The beauty of public offices," Mia said putting down blue prints of the police station on the table while we surrounded it. "Public records."

"This is where he's keeping the money." I pointed the a room on the blue print. "The vault in the evidence room."

"Uh, um yeah, can I get everyone's attention right here for a second," Tej said. "We're talking about breaking into a PO-LICE STA-TION, is anybody listening to those words. Anybody? Po-Po, Five-O, One-Time, Pigs, people we don't like?"

"You know police stations are designed to keep people in, not out." Han added.

"That's why it's a stealth mission, we'll be in and out before they even know we were there." Brian responded.

"Well we'll need to get eyes in there.At least to find out the make and model of that vault." Dom said. I leaned in a little bit.

"So the vault..." Roman's head leaned onto his fist. "Who's supposed to do all this?"

Brian and I looked at each other and then looked at Dom and Mia, then back at Roman. Roman looked around at everyone staring at him. "W-What do you mean?" he stuttered. "Why me?"

"Cause you got the biggest mouth." Brian said.

"That's for damn sure..." Tej whispered, but just enough to make everyone hear him. I chuckled, and smiled at Tej.

Brian, Tej and I were in a truck, inside a big blocked off parking building waiting for Roman. While we were waiting there, I was on my phone that I had recently bought. It was the newest phone in 2011, the iPhone 4s. I took pictures with Brian and Tej in the truck so I just had to review them.

"Aw I like this one." I showed it to Brian. It was of me and him kissing.

"Why don't you make it your wallpaper then?" Tej said in a sarcastic and annoyed way.

"You know what that's a very good idea." I chuckled. That's when I heard the door slam open and slam shut and Roman came in with a pissy face.

"It's done. See, I think I make a better special agent than you ever did." Roman laughed.

"Well that depends on how you define 'special'." Brian threw a comeback at him. I laughed and so did Tej. Brian patted Roman's big ass head.

"Now let's see what we got." Tej said. The remote control car dropped out of the box and landed on the floor. "Alright come on..."

Tej drove the car and everything was silent until Roman decided to speak. "Dawg you still can't drive."

Tej ignored his comment and just continued driving but Roman's comment might have thrown him off even more because he crashed the car into a pole. "Now I can see why you always getting into accidents, you can't even drive a damn remote control car."

"I need you to shut the hell up." Tej said concentrating and driving the remote control car again.

"I'm not gonna shut up-"

"Strap him to his safety belt man.." Tej cut him off. Brian and I looked at both of them and couldn't help but laugh at them. They're friendship is amazing, I love it. They talk like this to each other but I can tell that they love each other as family.

"Go left, I think I see something over to the left. What is that?" Roman said.

He turned left and saw huge ass vault through the camera on the remote control car. "Bingo." Tej said.

"What is that 6 x 6?" Brian asked.

"8 x 12?" Roman asked.

"7 x 12." Tej said looking at all of us. "Fitted with 18-inch-thick steel reinforced walls with a insulated copper core to protect against thermal lance. A Class-3 electronic lock with a surefire Griffin retumbler and a biometric palm scanner. Ten tons of top-of-the-line security."

I looked at Brian and Roman stunned to see how much Tej knew so much of this. But damn, I was impressed.

"Do I wanna know how you know all that?" Brian asked.

"I had a life before you knew me O'Connor. Let's just leave it at that...she's a beauty though..." Tej said.

"Beauty as in good." Roman asked smiling.

"Beauty as in she's going to start playing hard to get. Then, no matter how much I caress her, no matter how much I love her, in the end, she still ain't going to give up that ass." Tej said.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes and chuckled while the guys laughed.