Chapter 3: Such a fool

YES I KNOW IM A FUCKING TERRIBLE PERSON SHHHHH AND JUST READ THE CHAPTER 😑
My idea of Jo
Sams POV

After last night coffee with Daniel we have learned a lot about each other. Just like me he didn't have a great relationship with his mother but hey we tried not to focus on that and just got to know each other.

He started his businesses at the ripe age of 21 after just getting out of school. Since then he has been working his way up the ranks along side his dear father. After we closed the night out with a good bye.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!
Slapping my hand over to the night stand I shut off the alarm I look over and see 7:00am. Sluggishly getting out of bed I stretch then head to the shower. After heading do to the kitchen for breakfast.

When done heading back to my room I go pick out something to wear. Settling on some grey jeans, a white button down, grey vest, and just some white and grey sneakers I quickly throw on my clothes and put my hair in a ponytail.

Walking by the mirror I notice a little pudginess along my hips. Shrugging I make plans to start going back to the gym. Quickly heading down to the parking garage I hop into my car and head into work. Walking in through the revolving doors I scan my key card and head to the elevator.

Quickly catching the next lift I hit 29 right when it closes. Stepping out the elevator I quickly head to my office saying hi to a few coworkers while passing bye. Setting my computer bag on top of my desk, quickly opening it and logging in I hear a knock on my door looking I see Jo nodding at her she walks in.

"Here are the new prices and sales that you need to log and take care of."

With a quick thanks she sets the thick folder on my desk and just as quickly as she came she left. Sighing and looking at the folder I start taking out the papers. I can tell this is going to be a long day starting of with the sales I quacking for an over all percentage in comparison with last months sales

About 6 hours later I hear a knock on my door. I look up and see Jo and a couple of coworkers walk past behind her. I nod at her saying it's ok to come in. Opening the door she walk is in and plants herself in one of the chairs across from my desk. Kicking her feet up she says.

"A couple of us were heading out for some lunch want to join?"

Swiping her feet off my dest I reply. "No I think I'm just gonna try and finish up these files and numbers maybe later." Nodding she gets up.

"Ok well the offer is still on the table in case you change your mind. " With that she walks out my office with a. "Later loser." I smile to my self and reply with, "Later weirdo."

About 20 minutes later I decide to take a break getting up and stretching my legs I walk around my office looking up I see that a painting on the wall is slightly crooked. In retrospect was it really the smartest idea to stand on a chair with wheels...probably not but what the heck.

Still keeping my eyes on the painting I unbutton the buttons on the wrist of my dress shirt roll them up and pull the chair towards me. Taking my shoes off not wanting to get my chair dirty I step up and try to fix the painting. Being that I'm 5'10 it didn't really take much effort to reach the painting.

Lifting it up a little I brought it a little over to the left. Nodding at the now straight painting I made to move off my chair. Suddenly hearing a loud banging on my glass door I quickly spin around to look who it was but forgetting that I was still on the chair I lost my balance and fell of the chair with a yelp.

"Oh my god!! Are you alright?!?!" Says a smooth deep voice.

Groaning I put my hand on my pounding head, opening my eyes I see a very concerned Daniel leaning over my sprawled out body.