NEW TITANS

Chapter 1

Marketh my son come to me said Cronos. Free me kill Zeus get your brother and become the new titans. How would i find them and how would i even be able to beat Zeus where just a group of mortal's . You can if your not just a group of mortals your the next generation of titan's  the new gods. That maybe true father but i still have no powers. Yes you do they will come in when you most need them my child, You must find your brothers and sisters my son. Go to Gaia and she will send you to them now hurr my son i don't have much time.

Chapter 2

Hello Marketh  ive been expecting you. Ah so you must be Gaia yes i am. Father said that you would be able to take me to the other titans yes i can. The location of your yonger brother Varo is in Sparta he is curently about to be shiped off to Persia for the war. I shall tell you the other's when you return. Holt who goe's there stand down brother. Who are you i have never met you before trust me i am your brother Varo. How do you know my name like i said i am your brother i was sent by our father Cronos. I'm a mortal Cronos is a titan we our his children and 3 more just like us it is our destiny to free him and kil the olympians. How did you find me anyway gaia she sent me here well then what is your name Marketh.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IDEAS ARE WELCOMED