Chapter 7- No more of it

Prince Andrew P.O.V.
Right now Crystal is in a guest room in the palace. I don't trust her. I think she is planning something because when we arrived she didn't try to fight or anything. Before now I didn't check her heartbeat to see if she was lying. But now I will. I don't know what I'll do if she lies to me.
I leave my room and go to the guest room Crystal is in. I'm going to ask her some questions to see if I can trust her. When I enter the room I see her looking out the window.
"Crystal, come here I have a few things to asks you.",I say. She walks over to me and says,"okay."
"Are you planning anything?", I asks.
"No, I love you.", she lies.
This makes me angry. She doesn't love me and she's planning something. I'm to angry to asks any more questions. I'm shaking with anger right now.
"Why are you upset?", she asks.
I just begin to laugh." You're asking me why I'm upset. Don't act like you didn't just lie to me."
She looks confused. Then nervous. She tries to run past me but I grab her arm causing it to break. She screams but I ignore it. I drag her to the dungeon and throw her in a cell. "Get a whip for me.", I command a guard he bows and gets a whip when he returns with a whip I slowly walk up to Crystal's cell. Her heartbeat increases which lets me know she is scared. I will have no more of her behavior. No more of it.

*Hey, my lovely readers sorry I haven't been updating but I'll try to do better. I've been so lazy with this story. And I do have a life outside of wattpad but that is no excuse for me not to have updated for as long as I have. Well I've updated now and next chapter might be in Crystal's point of view. Peace out girls scouts.😉😘