Present day

I am finally a senior and I am so excited to finish this year so I can go off to college. Me and Jake are planning on applying in the same college I wish we both get in. Anyways it has been two years sense I haven't spoke to Vanessa and Myles every time I see them I just ignore them even if me and Myles are always in the same class and he tries to sit by me and I move away from him. Myles apologized like a thousands of times but I just nod and walk away I really don't care trying to forget that episode in my life. He seems sorry but yet again he is a bad guy and I do not trust him at all. Now I only get along with Jake's friends not Myles but his other friends are really nice.
I am just still kinda pissed that Myles would be a jerk but I am over that now and there is this really cute guy in my class and wow he is hot but I am trying not to like him like I liked Myles I do not want to go through that again.
* Lunch *
I am just sitting here with Jake and his friends like usual but then I see Dylan (new kid) walk in the cafeteria he starts to walk over to where I am sitting.
Dylan: hey can I sit with you?
Bella: yeah sure
I said moving my things so he could sit then suddenly someone slams there lunch on the table I look up to see Myles clenching his teeth.
Myles: sorry dude I am sitting here
Bella: um no your not and if you don't mind can you leave
Trying to hold back wanting to slap him. I look over to Dylan seeing him look down at me and biting his lip.
Myles: actually I do mind and I am not leaving
Bella: fine then I will go
I got up pulling my things towards me and then the one thing that got on my nerves Myles holding me back.
Bella: I swear if you ever put an other hand on me I will break it off
Myles: look you don't have to leave he can just sit somewhere else and you sit with me
Bella: no thank you I rather sit in the bathroom stalls
Myles: look babe no need to make this into a big deal he can just leave
Dylan: I think she doesn't want you here
Myles: and who asked you
Dylan: no one who asked you to sit there
Myles: I swear you open your fucking mouth I will crush it
I just stood there hoping Myles wouldn't start something then finally I had the courage to say something not want them to started punching each other.
Bella: I will just sit at a different table with Dylan signaling Dylan to come with me. When we finally got to a table and Dylan started asking me so much questions
Dylan: is he like you ex-boyfriend or something? Why was he so jealous seeing you with me? Does he still have a thing for you?
Bella: no me and him never dated and never will he has no feeling for me surprised if he actually had feeling and he wasn't jealous he is just a dick. Anyways let's ignore that and focus on you. Why did you move here ?
Dylan: he seemed pretty jealous but whatever and my mom had a job promotion
Bella: nice
Really Bella nice that is all you got what is wrong with me. I look over took see Myles stabbing his food and clenching his teeth even tighter every time Dylan said something I mean why does he care he acted like a bitch and I have a right to be happy plus that is none of his business who I sit with why is this such a big deal I am only sitting with someone.
Dylan: Bella
Waving his hand in my face making me flash out my memories .
Bella: oh sorry just thinking about stuff
Dylan: uhu
The bell rang and I left to my class. I then feel someone grab my waist from behind I turn around to see Myles. I harshly push him off and he has a confused look on face.
Bella: what the hell get away from me
Myles: why baby you don't like it anymore
Bella: go away and leave me alone
I walked away then I am pushed harshly against the wall
Myles: I saw you with that other guy, you mine do you understand
Bella: I am not yours and I will never be and maybe I like him
Myles clenched his jaw together and started to whisper in my ear.
Myles: I will make sure that guy doesn't lay a finger on you or else
He slowly walked and I just stood there in the same position he had left me in. Frozen there thinking what the hell just happened.

Hey guys I know it is short and I haven't been updating so here you go I hope you enjoyed it❤️