Chapter 1: Moving to Korea

I was looking at the window staring at the kids playing outside the house. I stare at my winter locket and sighed why isn't umma and appa home yet. I saw my parents car and I quickly went downstair I saw my mother look at me and she walk toward me.

"Sweetie, we are going to move to Korea tomorrow, pack your things now" she said and I sighed. "Why are we moving again?" I said controlling my anger. "What's wrong sweetie? When we move to Korea we are not moving again just stay at there" she said and smile.

"Where Shinyoung?" She said Shinyoung is my maid. "She already went to pack my things" I said coldly and went upstair "sweetie! Where is your sister and brother?" She said and I look at her.

"Out" I simply reply and went to my room. "Shinyoung unnie where is Narsha unnie?" I said and Narsha is my another maid. "She is in your closet room packing your clothes" she said and I nodded.

It was dinner time. I was in my room reading a book somebody knock on my door. It's my big brother Hyunwo he walk toward me "dinner time, sis" he said and ruffled my hair.

I close my book and went downstair we sat at the dinning table I stare at my food "Haru, why aren't you eating your food?" Appa said and I look at him.

"Nothing... Did your company want to move to Korea?" I said and he nodded "yeah why?" He said and I eat my salad "the past before we move to America, I cried because I can't see my childhood friends anymore until now I miss them" I said and continue eating.

"But tomorrow you going to meet them again, so don't worry we are close with their parents" umma said and I drink mu water "I'm full, I'm going upstair" I said and went upstair.

I went inside my room and someone knock on my door. It was my sister Sunmi she walk toward me and hand me my medicine I drink my water and eat the pill then drink the water.

"Don't be sad, Haru" she said with smile "yes" I said and smile back. I went inside my bathroom and took a bath in the bathtub and then after done bathing I wear my black t-shirt and white short.

I lay down on my bed and someone knock on my door. "It's umma" I heard my mother and she open the door she sat at the edge of the bed and pat me.

"Haru, I'm sorry that we have to move... You lost your smile because of me and appa... We are really sorry Haru, very sorry" she said and I sat up.

"Don't cry... I want to sleep" I said and she nodded she stood up and I lay down she stroke my hair with smile on her face she kiss my forehead and I smile.

"Goodnight" I said and close my eyes "goodnight, sweetie" I heard she said and kiss my forehead again.

Next day

I woke up from my sleep and went to take a shower. After shower I dry my hair and use black button up blouse and denim short. The maids take my things and the boxes I take my backpack and phone I check in my backpack all things set. I went downstair and saw my family is ready. I use my black wedges sneakers. We went inside our car and I look at the window. We arrive at airport and went inside the airplane.
~~~~~
We arrive at Korea and went to our house. We arrive at our house and our maid open the gate we went inside and I went to my room. After they unpacks our things I sat down on my bed and look at the window I stood up and look for my skateboard.

"Narsha unnie!" I said and she came in my room "yes, Milady?" She said "where is my skateboard?" I said and she took my skateboard and hand it to me. "Thanks" I thank her and went out.

"Umma appa, I'm going out" I said and umma walk toward me "be careful okay? I will asked our maids to wash your car" she said and I nodded.

I went out and ride my skateboard while I was riding my skateboard I saw a girl she wear way to much make-up and I nearly hit her I turn right and safely stop riding I look at her who is screaming like an idiot her face is way to much that is why I nearly hit her.

At home~

We was eating dinner "Haru, tomorrow you are going to transfer to Skool Hit Academy" appa said and I look at him and shrugged "woah..." I said not feeling interesting with school.

"Shinyoung and Narsha already make your school things with your uniform" he said and I just nodded eating my kimchi fried rice.
--------------------------------------
Hi guys! I hope this first chapter is good for you guys! Next chapter BTS will came out and please vote with comment for my story!