the one with the greatest seer

"A soft flower,
and a wild
wanderer."

THE THING IS, people were really shocked to see that me and Draco ended up having breakfast in the courtyard by the lake like a picnic. Professor McGonagall passed us, while we were a giggling mess, raised her eyebrows, and walked cautiously away. We started laughing again.

Lions and snakes don't mix. But to be honest, both are fierce.

"You change your hairstyle," I said, mouth full, to his flattened back brushed hair and ruffled it. He screeched but then I changed silencio and he quietened. I easily parted his hair and it looked fine. I muttered the counter spell and he looked at me.

"What was that spell?" he asked.

"O.W.L. Level," I replied waving at Harry who seemed to be looking for me.

"What. . . are you doing?" he asked as I realized I had stepped into the drarry drama. They were glaring at each other already.

"Eating," I said. "I'm done though," I stood up, giving Malfoy a hand.

"With him?" Harry asked.

"Yes with me, Potter. Got a ferret nipping your wand?" Draco spat.

"See what he's like?" Harry spat back. And soon enough it was a fight. People gathered around and I stood in the middle of the crowd watching them.

I was a little stunned at how easily triggered these two boys were. I suddenly remembered.

"Boys, boys. Relax!" I said walking between them separating them with my hands. "I know I'm awesome. But, no need to fight over me." I said batting my lashes at no one in particular but the heat accumulated in their cheeks could be felt far and wide. "Truce? Alright. See you in class," I said as I walked away leaving two startled boys.

-

Turned out, I did get lost. Trelawny's classroom was at the top of Mount Etna. Just kidding. It was high up somewhere. I had so much trouble finding it. On my way (Yes it was a road trip. Except inside the castle. So on my way) I caught up with Hermione who seemed to be equally struggling.

"You shouldn't take this class Hermione. You really won't like it," I said crawling right now.

"How can you say that?" She snapped.

"Oh, trust me honey, I know," I said as we reached the room. I started climbing up the stairs.

"You do seem to know a lot of things, Skylar," Hermione snapped again, clearly in a mood, as we sat in two chairs are a table. Lavender and Parvati were already there. And a few other Gryffindors. Soon Ron and Harry walked in, groaning and all about a mad soldier in a portrait. I read that.

The room smelled perfumed and made you feel sleepy. Despite of the warm morning sun, there was a flaming fire. It's okay for me because in Australia this is the summer temperature.

A frizzy haired, mad looking woman came out of the shadows scaring half of us to death. Her eyes were magnified ten times because of the thick spectacles.

"Welcome to divination."

-

"Harry, it was not the Grim," Hermione stated for the thousandth time and Ron shuddered every time. We made our way to transfiguration.

"Harry," I called as Ron and Hermione went in.

"Yeah?" he asked

"It was the Grim," I stated. He looked at me.

"See, it's not necessary that the Grim is dangerous. It's just a dog. Dogs don't kill you. Dogs are man's best friend. So don't worry," I said trying to assure him. I don't know he believed me or not but soon we entered the classroom and saw McGonagall was as a cat.

"Oh my God, you're in your kitty form," I giggled walking up to her. She transformed back to herself and asked me, "And What is my kitty form called? "

"An animagus," I said. I clearly understood she didn't expect me to know by the look in her face.

The class began. Probably me and Hermione were the only ones listening (the lesson was about animagus) because everyone else shot glances at each other and didn't even notice when McGonagall turned herself to a cat.

"Really? What's gotten to you all today? It's the first time my transformation hasn't got an applause."

No one replied but turned to Harry.

"Please, Professor, we've just had our first divination class, and we were reading tea leaves, and-"Hermione couldn't finish as McGonagall frowned.

"Ah, of course. There's no need to say any more, Miss Granger. Tell me, which student is dying this year?"

Obviously, I've read it.

"Me," said Harry.

But he so isn't.

-

Tiny filler chapter. Sorry. Some big shits coming up. Xx