0.9

sam and dean finally were able to track down where samantha had called him.

they found her hotel and searched it.

from there they had found out where the witches were at and went there immediately.

as soon as they arrived, they barged in to save they day.

they got there and saw samantha's partner dead and rotting on the ground and her tied up bleeding all over but still conscious in the chair she's in.

"im sorry!" samantha cried.

the witches then came out and tied up both sam and dean to chairs also using their powers.

there were two of them.

as sam and dean struggled, the witches slammed the chairs they were in into a wall.

"well i guess we each get two hunters to kill." one of the witches declared, a tall blonde girl.

at the corner of sam's panicked eyes he saw samantha standing up in her chair preparing to charge.

she ran after the witches then turned around last second, slamming the chair into them. it caused the chair to break and samantha to cut loose.

samantha then ran to sam and dean while she had time and quickly began to untie them.

she was barely able to finish untying sam when one of the witches caught their balance and slammed her against the wall.

"samantha!" sam screamed in worry.

"just get dean and run! i'll hold them off!" samantha ordered.

the witch had let go of samantha and pushed sam into a wall while the other began to regain her balance.

samantha then grabbed her knife and quickly stabbed the witch holding sam back in the heart, killing her.

with only one witch left, and sam being free sam ran and untied dean, freeing him.

this last which was powerful.

"sam, run!" samantha demanded as she distracted the witch, trying to find a new weapon.

"i have to help you!" sam objected, searching for his gun.

the witch then pushed sam against the wall, using her magic to force blood to come pouring out of samantha's mouth.

"samantha!" both dean and sam screamed, as they both shot the witch countless times, killing her.

the witch fell to the ground, causing samantha to fall to the ground also from weakness.

sam and dean instantly ran to her aid.

"samantha! why did you do that?" sam panicked, lifting up her head, leftover blood slowly seeping out of her mouth.

"because," she murmured. "that's what friends are for, sam winchester. to help each other."

"thank you, samantha-" sam began when samantha interrupted him.

"greycen! my last name is greycen ok!" samantha coughed, annoyingly explaining her last name to sam for what feels like the millionth time.

sam winchester just cried,

because he already knew.