The 26 bodies of students do as their told, there's one seat left for me to sit, its in the back of the room, perfect. The desks themselves are different, they are like big table and four seats around each table.
The only problem is that the asshole who threw my books down is sitting next to it.

The kid spots me and does his usual smirk.

"Ms.? Take your seat. You're new right?" The teacher asks.

"Yes I am, I came with my mum-" The teacher cuts me off.

"You're British!?" She half yells.
Suddenly 54 pairs of eyes stare me down.
Nerves overwhelm me and I start to hesitate over the fact if I should answer or not.

Fingers crawl up my hand and yank it back, almost making me fall.

"Come sit with me." I realize who's body was connected to the strong hand.

The Asshole.
I sigh and take the seat.

I've never had a student from the UK before, why are you in Canaryville?" Mrs.Hoover asks.

"I-I was living in London for a while. My mum decided we should live in America." Mrs. Hoover doesn't seem pleased with my answer is she ignored me and started to teach so simple equations."
"I hope you all studied last night because we are having a pop quiz." Mrs. Hoover looks at me and sighs.

"You don't have to take the quiz but you can look over it if you'd wish." She hands me the assignment.

I scout the questions and equation, I learned this back in 7th grade. Not hard at all.

I take out a pencil and begin writing down the answers in a matter of minutes I finish. I stand up and walk towards the front of the room dodging people's feet as they extend them,trying to make me trip.

Mrs.Hoover's eyes seem shocked to see me handing in my paper.

"I'm finished." I place it on her desk and walk back.

I see the Asshole's mouth half way open. Amusement might fit the description of his face.

"Impressive baby. What's your name?" He asks me.

"Brooklyn." I says with no emotion. I face at the chalk board that's behind Mrs.Hoover's desk.

"Beautiful. I'm Carl." His hand travel up my thigh, he gets really close to my "area" and I immediately slap his hand away.

"What the hell?" I whisper and stand up and get out of the classroom.

Mrs. Hoover didn't leave her sight of the computer screen. She doesn't really give a shit.

I start to hear footsteps behind me, I just walk quicker. The footsteps grow louder and then it of nowhere My back crashes on to the hallway lockers.

I see Carl's lips inches away for mine.

"What's the matter baby girl. Wait... You're a virgin?" Carl laughs.

My bag drops to the ground.

"Fuck you." I grit my teeth.