Newbie

'It will be a great start' my mother said.

Well it's not a great start.
I open my car door and I get out swiftly. My black skinny jeans and oversized flannel look stylish and neat. I gaze upon the school's front side, many kids are sitting and talking outside the building.

I grip on my book bag strap, I start chewing the inside of my cheek.
Wonder what kind of school this one will be.

"Have fun Brooklyn." My mother waves at me and yells from the car.

I wave back but I hear loud chuckles near me.

"Look at what the cat brought in." Two girls get in my face.
A brunette and a bleach blonde to be exact. There's a strawberry blonde next to them but is keeping her distance.

I don't bother replying, I'm too shy to function.

My right hand that was holding my text books comes crashing down on the cement floor.
"Don't you talk?" The bleach blonde says.
"Y-yea." I say nervously.
The three girls laugh in unison as the blonde slaps me hard in the face.
I turn away from them to look for my mother's vehicle, not there anymore.

"Go home with your mommy bitch." The blonde smirks and walks away, her little clique walks away to following her as is she was the mother duckling.

I sigh in relief of their retreat and take the time to pick my books one by one.

"Hey you." Some one says a few feet away.

My eyes stare at the person who's words were talking to me. Brown shaggy hair with blue green eyes, I see his stare beginning to looks up and down my body.

Perv.

He walks his way to me and all of a sudden it is as if the sounds were extracted from the atmosphere.

He had something in his hand, a half eaten ice cream cone.

"Hey you need help?" He asks looking at one book that I didn't pick up, he slouches down and brings the book to my hands.
His left hand touching my right hand.
Soon a malevolent smirk plays across hi face and destroys his ice cream cone on top of my Algebra textbook.

He takes a part of the cold ice cream scoop and rubs it in my face, I try dodging his hands but they were very strong and over-powering.

Everyone starts to laugh, like the boy turned the ON switch of the world's sound.
"Damnit." I whisper and hurry inside the school building.

What a great start off. Don't you think so?
I go inside the girl's rest room and I examine my face. It's not that bad, only on my temple and cheek.
The sting of my cheek is starting to burn, going to leave a bruise.

I pull my hair out of the way, I examine my hair too, no ice cream on it.

I wet a paper towel and start taking off all the melted ice cream.
I take off my makeup, that consisted of Mascara and a smidge of foundation.

As soon as I leave the restroom, I spot the blonde girl and the boy kissing. The blonde is leaning on the wall and the boy is traveling his hard up and down her ass.
Disgusting.

I sigh once more and I begin walking to my first period class.
Algebra.
---------------------------------
"Students take your seats."