"This is all an act, Vixas." Joshua spoke as he poured us each a glass of red wine, the horned cup filling softly with the 'glug' of the liquid. "You must make him believe that he is truly making you enjoy this. There is a balance in the art of love making, and we must know when not to tip the scale." handing me the cup, I took a large gulp. It seemed that I would need the strength of the gods to get through this next month of teaching. Even in my teachings back at the Mother tree... they never caused my heart to pound in my chest as it was now. "He knows what you are, knows how much he as paid for your body, but that must all be forgotten." Taking my cup away after another drink, Joshua set them down and motioned me to lie on the bed. Taking a breath, I did as instructed, knowing better than to disobey. I preferred Joshua over Yokeen, the bastard had already touched me once and it had made me sick. Joshua, however? I could tolerate him for the month. But only this month.

"How will I know when I've done too much?" I whispered, watching as his muscular frame crawled over my body, his knees spreading my legs open to reveal my most intimate folds.

He smirked, dipping his tongue down to brush against the bud of my left nipple. An odd sense of pleasure washed over me, but I held my tongue, keeping my eyes looking up at the canopy of the bed.

"The moans cannot be overdone, the eye contact never lost, and the connection must stay at all costs." I nodded, keeping my gaze up. "And there will be times when he will want to ravish you, have his wicked way with you the instant that you walk into the pleasure chamber. But, it's all about taking your time, touching and caressing the skin, setting his skin aflame with need." As he spoke, I felt his fingers skim over the slight curve of my lower stomach, his tongue dipping into my navel when he paused for a moment. It was strange, causing a slow burn to grow in my core at the feel. Yet, when I wished that I didn't feel such a thing, it only caused the need to grow. Something about the forbidden dance was so intriguing. Perhaps it would be alright to dance in the fire, and deal with the burns at a later time?

My back arched and my eyes fluttered closed when I felt a long and thick finger run over the slickened folds of my sex. It was different, complete bliss, an taboo. I had gotten a taste now, and I only wanted to be greedy and take more. Would I feel like this with clients? Gods I pray that isn't the case.

"See? You're starting to enjoy it." he chuckled, trailing kisses back up to my neck and jaw. I moaned as his finger dipped inside my depth, my fingers finding their way to wrapping around the sheets on the bed. Nothing else was spoken as his lips claimed mine, slowly showing me the correct way to move my lips, how to keep the teeth from clashing, and when to dip in the tongue at the right moments. A few minutes had passed and the burning desire in me was like that of a large forest fire. I wanted to be taken, and it frightened me. "You're a quick learner. That's good." he chuckled before grabbing me and rolling us over to where I was straddling his hips. "Take off my trousers. It's time to start with the positions."

"You need to know that this is the only time that you will ever enter or taste me, as I will only taste you." Embarrassment washed over me as my cheeks burned, my fingers pulling down the trousers slowly. "As soon as my teaching is finished, that is it for our time together," he nodded, a chuckle slowly leaving him. As his member freed, I was shocked at it. It was not like Maketis', where his had been long and wide. No, Joshua had a length that was slightly longer than my hand, and a width about the size of my palm. Short and fat, with the head of a mushroom and a beat of moisture at the top. Placing the trousers on the floor, I looked back to see his hand wrapped around himself.

"Not every cock will be the same. Most will be small, while few are large. And most of the men will have no idea what they are doing. It's your job to teach them, use what they have, and take everything that they can give you." I nodded, scooting closer to where the member was in front of my folds, laying on his stomach. Grabbing my hips, Joshua moved me down to where the folds held him closely, a sensation washing over me at the feeling of my pearl being bumped when my hips would move back and forth. "Remember, Vixas, it's not about the size." my jaw went slack when he moved me back, grabbing the member and brushing it against my pearl. My head fell back as a moan left my throat, the pleasure slowly building in my belly. Oh gods... this felt so amazing. And I thought that Maketis had been talented. "It's about how it's used." he growled out before lifting my hips up. "Now, this is the first position."