Chapter 4

~~~Your POV~~~
I saw the head guard of Scaleswind and a brown head girl. I grabbed Nicole hand and we ran to the girls restroom.
"What the fudge (N/A)." Nicole said in a mad vocie.
"The head guard of Scaleswind is here." I said .
"Ok I have 2 hoodie in my locker and they are black." Nicole said.
"Ok let get them and then get the group." I said.
So Nicole and I went to her locker to get the hoodie. So Nicole and I got the hoodie on and ran to the lunch room and grabbed Aph and Garroth by the hand and took them to the restroom.
"Why am I in here I'm a boy." Garroth said
"I don't care Nicole and I have to tell you people something." I said and a tear went down my cheek.
"What is it then." Aph said. Nicole and I told them what happen and the power I had.
"O my goodness. I'm so sorry (N/A) and Nicole." Aph said.
"It ok." I said and pulled my hoodie down. My eye and hair was not my normal (H/C) anymore it was blue.
"Aahh (N/A) your hair." Garroth said
"It ok it mean I'm sad that what blue mean." I said and started to cry even more.
"Nicole and I will leave you guys alone." Aph said awail grabbing Nicole arm.
"G-Garroth I know you will *cry more* hate me now." I said
"I will never hate you (N/A)." Garroth said and put his hand on my cheek. I hugged Garroth.
"Garroth I like you." I whisper to Garroth.
"Me too." Garroth said and hugged back.
"Garroth you know when you told us about your sister Unifishy killed her self." I said looking in his eyes.
"Yeah why do you ask." Garroth said looking in my eyes
"I think that brown head could be your sister. Go check awail I stay in here for a while." I said
"Ok I will." Garroth said kissing me on the lips
~~~Garroth POV~~~
(N/A) and Nicole grabbed Aph and I by the arm. They told us about their past. All I thought is. I love you (N/A). (N/A) told me to check out the lunch room because the brown head girl look like my sis Unifishy. So I said ok and kissed (N/A) on the lips. I left the restroom and I saw Nicole and Aph aginst the wall hearing what happen.
"Did you kiss her." They both yelled
"Yes. Can you plz check on her for me." I said.
"Yea yea yea and we will check on her for you." They said and skipped in the restroom to check on (N/A). So I went to the lunchroom and see the brown head girl looking at me and the guard has left back to Scaleswind.
"Hi. I'm Garroth and how are you." I said in my friendly tone
"Garroth is that really you. I missed you." The girl say
"Unifishy is that you." I say
"Yesss." Unifishy said and gave me a big hug
"Zane told me that you were died." I said and gave a big hug back
"No. I ran away because dad was going to make me to become a shadow knight." Unifishy said.
"Ok. But I'm so happy you alive. I want to show you my friends." I said
"Ok. Yeah I get to meet Garroth friends." Unifishy said and jumped on my back.
"Come on." I said and took her to Aph, Nicole, and (N/A).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So you guys like it. I know I know on the new episode Garroth hit lurnce in the head but hey I want to keep the nice positive cute Garroth in this fanfiction. Now you guys going to meet me and Garroth kissed you on the lips in the bathroom so romantic. Plz vote, comment, and share.
From one and only Unifishy🐠