Three Guys, One Girl... Life Isn't Fair

"Nelly, we've been in college for two weeks and you still haven't hooked up with at least one guy!" Jaina said as we sat at the crowded bar of the club.

"I'll find Mr. Right," I told her calmly, taking a sip of my beer.

"Yeah when you're forty," Kimmy laughed.

"C'mon you guys.  Its only been two weeks and we have the entire year!" I told them.

"Oh, hottie with a body, three o'clock," Jaina whispered loudly to us with a smile and a wink toward Kimmy.

"He totally just checked you out Nelly," Kimmy squealed.

"C'mon guys.  He did not!"

"Oh he did!" Kimmy grinned.  I rolled my eyes.  They pushed me toward him and I stumbled off my chair.  I send them a pleading look but walk toward him anyway.  What could be the harm right?

"Hi!" I tried yelling above the music.

"Hi!" he yelled back but after hearing his high pitched voice I couldn't help but laugh.  I stumbled back to the girls as they looked at me confused.

"Back so soon?" Jaina asked.

"He was gay!" I continued to laugh.

"He what?  How do you know?" Kimmy asked.

"Kimmy, seriously?  His voice was mega fruity and he was obviously way too stylish to not be."  They sighed in unison.

"Ladies," the bartender said.  "These are from those fellas over there."  We looked over to see three handsome guys smirking at the other end of the bar.  We raised our glasses to them and took a big swig.

"Alright, let's go dance bitches," Jaina said, grabbing my hand and Kimmy's as we swarmed onto the dance floor.

"Where're all my sexy ladies at tonight?" The DJ asked and the three of us screamed.  The music was blaring as we all danced with tons of guys.  Not all of them were hot but so what, we can't be perfect.  A good looking guy started dancing with me though and I seemed to recognize him.

"Do I know you?" I yelled, over the loud music.

"The bar!"  I thought a moment and realized he was one of the guys that had bought us our drinks.

"Oh, yeah.  You're one of those guys.  Thanks for the drink!"

"Thanks for looking gorgeous!" he smiled.  I blushed.  I don't take compliments well apparently.

"So where are your friends?" I asked him.

"With your friends," he laughed.  I looked around and realized that I'd lost Jaina and Kimmy. 

"And where are my friends?" I asked him as I began searching the crowd.  He pulled me toward the bar where we met up with Jaina, Kimmy and the guy's friends. 

"This is Olley and Riley," the guy introduced us.  Olley was with Jaina and Riley was with Kimmy.

"I"m Nelly," I said to them.

"What up, Nelly?" Olley said and Riley nodded at me.

"So do I not get to know your name?" I asked the guy.

"Oh," he laughed.  "Sorry, it's Cale."

We got totally wasted that night, besides Riley who apparently didn't drink.  But, we needed a designated driver anyways so it worked out.  When I woke up the next morning though I was in a dorm room just like mine except instead of posters of Leonardo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp, it was posters of super models.  I rolled over in the bed and saw Cale... snoring.