Kavya: "Toh Papa, hum yahan kya karenge?" Navya enters.

Navya: "Voh actually, Nandini ne mujhe call kiya. She asked me to make dinner for the kids in desi style. They can't eat junk everyday na?" She makes her signature 'YO!' Cabir and I shake our heads in disbelief. She walks into the kitchen and Nidhi follows her.

Manik: "Now Navya bhi aa gayi. Shall we leave?" Cabir agrees after a lot of insisting. We inform Navya to take care and all the kids have a good time with Navya and their friends.
~~POV ends~~

The kids sit and enjoy. They play games, have fun, and have dinner outside. They sit on the terrace against a wall, and talk to each other, looking to the sky. Naman and Kavya sit next to each other, hand in hand. Nidhi and Divya sit together and talk random stuff. Samarth sits next to Akshay and they both gossip about Naman and Kavya. Meanwhile,

Naman: "Kavi, tumhe pata hai? Vahan na... That star... You know who that is?" He grips her hand.

Kavya: "Kaun?" She asks, blinking her eyes curiously.

Naman: "Mom humesha kehti thi ki whenever we miss Dad, we can talk to that star and it will deliver the message to Dad."

Kavya: "Acchha..." She looks at him. They have an eye-lock. A shooting star appears in the sky. "Naman, vahan dekho... Shooting star. Wish for something. Jaldi." He gets lost in her.

Naman: "I already have what I wish for." Kavya looks at him, blinking her eyes rapidly.

Kavya: "Matlab?"

Naman: "I wish, that we stay together, forever." Kavya blushes. Everyone looks at them.

Everyone: "Ahem ahem..." They come out of the trance. "Kavya... Navya Aunty yahin hai. Please remember that." Kavya turns red.

Navya: "Okay bacchho. Tum log apna homework karlo. I'll clean this mess. If you need help, call me."

Kavya: "Okay Mama." They all sit together and complete their homework. They have an assignment to do. They have to write an essay about their dad being their superhero in about 200 words. Everyone manages to write except Naman and Nidhi.

Nidhi thinks for a long time. She immediately gets an idea. She takes her paints and brushes and paints a picture of Manik. Naman peeks into her work and copies her by drawing Manik. A few minutes later:

Nidhi: "Naman, yeh tum kya kar rahe ho?"

Naman: "Arre... I'm painting Appa's picture."

Nidhi: "Haawww... You are copying me?"

Naman: "Excuse me, Ms. Sharma. I thought your dad was Aryamann and you were writing about him."

Nidhi: "Naman, what is your problem? Like, how does it matter to you whether I write about Manik or Aryamann? Just mind your own business and don't you dare copy me."

Naman: "Ahem ahem... Look who's talking. We're twins and our thinking could be alike. That doesn't mean I copied you. How can you just accuse me like that?"

Nidhi: "Forget it. You are impossible." She ignores him and completes her work.

She thinks for a while and then gives up. She doesn't write anything. Meanwhile, Naman also finishes his drawing and starts thinking about what to write. The others finish soon later and Manik also comes back. Fab 5 take the kids from the terrace and all the others go home while Manik, Naman and Nidhi sit in Manik's room.

Manik: "Guys, why are you stressing so much? Agar homework nahi kar sakte toh bunk tomorrow. Don't sit up so late. It's already 9:30."

Nidhi: "Nahi, I need to finish this aur haan, main kal school bunk nahi karungi."

Manik: "Okay fine. Let's relax for a while. Let's go to the pool."

Naman and Nidhi: "Nice idea." We all go to the pool. Nidhi wears a long tank top that reaches her thigh and some casual khaki shorts. Naman and I wear shorts and a vest.

Manik: "You know what? When things get very complicated in life, to find a solution to your problems, you should just let them be. Just let everything go. Be carefree because eventually, time heals everything." I stretch my arms wide to my sides. "Let it go." I say and fall backwards into the pool. "It's that simple."

Naman and Nidhi also turn back, look up at the sky and fall backwards into the pool. I stay close, just in case they don't know swimming. But surprisingly, they do. Cool. We all swim for a while. We relax for 30 minutes and it gets cold. We get out of the water and dry ourselves.

Manik: "So how are you guys feeling?"

Nidhi: "So much better. Appa, do you think we can write an 180-word essay in 1 hour?"

Manik: "Sure, baby doll. You can write it in about 30 minutes, not a big deal."

Naman: "Oh. Manik, I need to ask you something."

Manik: "Hmm... Yeah tell me."

Naman: "Nahi voh... The reason I was sad after school was because our teacher told us to write an essay on our Dad in 180-200 words. The topic is 'My Dad-My Superhero' and we don't have a dad na?"

Manik: "Oh. I'm sorry champ."

Nidhi: "Appa, can we write about you? We have no clue how a dad behaves so please?" What? I close my eyes and recollect memories of Dad and I. Tears well up in my eyes and I quickly wipe them off.

Manik: "Umm... Sure. I can help you out." They do their assignment and I help them out. They finish it by 10:15 and show me their picture, the one they drew me in. I look at the pictures and laugh out loud. The kids also compare my face to the picture and start laughing. We lie on my bed and crack some jokes. We fall asleep soon later.

--------------
(Now time for you all to shower your love. Tell us what you like about our story and what you want in the story [if it's a request for MaNan, please relax because we are deciding the plot for that part and Nandini will be back in 1-2 updates]. If you guys have any other request, please do tell us via comments. Okaythanksbye. Good response=Sooner update.)