"Okay, neighbors it is", I said.

I put the DVD in and the movie started. I think we watched the first 10 or 15 minutes before I decided there was something better we could do with our time.

I leaned over to him, smelling his scent. He always smelt good. He didn't just like being neat, he made sure his neatness came with a fragrance that was mesmerizing. He looked great too. Rain was beautiful. Beautiful sounds feminine, but he had a touch of that. He had this soft fair skin that had a touch of pink. His face was flawless. His subtle pink lips were a bit full and just looked gorgeous in the dim light of the room. His thick hair fell in beautiful waves. The most striking of his features was his eyes. Either darker or lighter, his irises had the most beautiful color, a rare one. His eyes were spell-binding; they cast a spell of their own.

I leaned over until he had only to turn for our foreheads to touch. He laughed at something Zac Efron did in the movie.

"Ryan, did you see..." he said and turned, only to find my head just next to his. Our foreheads touched like I said they would.

I smiled, seizing that moment to kiss him. He responded immediately, goading me on. Our lips moved together. His lips tasted just as good as they looked, if not more. I bit his lower lip and felt his hands move around my neck. I smiled into the kiss, continuing to kiss him faster. The intensity increased. The movie was all but forgotten.

I felt his hands moving slightly on my neck. I loved the sensation they elicited. He was only touching slightly, making me want even more. I moved even closer to him on the couch, still kissing him. His hands lowered to the sweater that was covering my abdomen. That wasn't enough for him because he went under my clothes instead, touching my bare skin. I released a sound I was sure I didn't utter voluntarily into the kiss. Seconds later I heard him moan. That just drove me crazy. I was pretty sure the temperature in the room had increased significantly.

Wanting more contact with him, I pulled him to me, making him sit on my lap with his legs on either side. I felt heat surge within me immediately. My hands went to the zip of his sweater. I dragged it down and noticed that my hands were trembling. I wasn't cold, I was excited. I removed Rain's sweater off him slowly, still kissing him. When his sweater was on the floor I delved inside his t-shirt. His warmth hit me immediately and I loved it.

"Ryan?" came a voice out of nowhere. It was frail too, like the person was sick or sleepy.

Rain pulled back from the kiss before I could. We looked into the entryway where Emily was standing in her pajamas. She had a teddy bear in her hand. She looked shocked.

"Shit", I cursed quietly. I had exposed Rain and I's secret to Emily.

Rain gave me a warning look as he got off me. He didn't like it when I cursed in front of the kids. Hey, it turns out my aunt was right. I was a bad influence.

"Uh, what's up Em?" I asked Emily.

She walked to us. I gestured for her to come sit on my lap. Rain had moved from me by then.

After she sat, Emily said, "I couldn't sleep".

"Did you have a nightmare?" I asked.

"No. I just can't sleep", she said.

"Tell you what, why don't I make you a glass of warm milk? Should help you doze of", I said.

She nodded.

I looked at Rain, wondering how to broach the next subject. Emily had definitely seen Rain and I kissing. She could tell my uncle or aunt.

Rain shrugged, telling me he had no idea how to approach it. Oh great. If my secret came out it really wouldn't be bad for him, so why should he have to think hard about it?