Back on the Field....and back off

I don't own any characters   ( Sloan and Shepard =hot )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Friday and I'm allowed to play and I'm so happy! I'm warming up on the field and I see McSteamy and McDreamy with the other doctors including Dr.Baily and Weber, I see Govern Pat Jameson, and a lot of HPD, and so many more, and I see my profiler friends I stopped and waved and I was doing my show tonight like I did that first night (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=82135243). "Come on Kalakaua prove to me I'm not making a mistake"he said and I Popped my hip out and my hand went to my waist and he made a face that was like oh shit why did I say that "I'll prove to your ass that you should of but me back in weeks ago"I yelled and I hear some hollering and I smiled and I started warming up again St.Anthony High school. we got and started playing and I'm smiling "What are you smiling about sortie we know your weakness"He smiled I laugh "You think you do but I have a new one and he can kick your ass"he said "ooo"I hear I smiled and I got down "Calleigh Kono Kalakaua Is back after being shot on her first game this season in the chest and stomach, and after a hostage situation at a hospital"I hear "Good Luck Kalakaua" and I didn't need luck and I had it the hole time and I can see Lt.Commander McGarrett, and Cristina and Meredith pointing to him smiling nodding and a thumb up and I smiled walking back to a formation I take off running and I started doing flips and twirls in the air and I hear laughter and I got to my position and this was a even score we was tied before 1/2 time and I smiled and I hear single ladies come on and I stand up trying to give a hint to what I wanted and I started moving my back and Weller knew so he smacked my behind and Coach switched play's and Weller was the one handing me the ball I smiled and he handed  and they stayed down and I started walking and one already knew it and went to grab me "Plan 2"I yelled and I dropped to the ground crouching and he went behind me and I take off running and they were diving in front of me and I jump and one did on purpose and I didn't have time to jump and I I tried and I was right by the benches and the guy's made way and I fell over him and I went and I had hit my head really hard on the benches and I threw my hands around my neck in front to protect and I broke a finger and I hit the ground and I blacked out "Calleigh"I hear people yelling from a far way I groan and I moan and I hear Weller's voice "Calleigh open your eyes come on open your eyes"he said I struggled and I got them open I see Steve and Derek Shepard jump the gate and came running "Calleigh"Derek said I groan and I see Trenor and then Steve "Let's let them have there space boy's"I hear a referee yell and I hear an announcer "1/2 is gonna be delay looks like Lt.Commander McGarrett, and a Doctor in the crowd is looking at her"I hear  I just laid there "Calleigh don't move"Derek said I move my feet and I go to my helmet and I got it of and Steve pushed my hair back "she's bleeding"Derek said "Hold still baby"I thought I heard Steve say and I don't know why Kono and Chin ain't down here, I touch my head and groan I see the blood "I'm Fine okay"I said "you could have brain injuries"Derek said "No, I'm fine, okay, I'm okay its just a little gash it's nothing"I said tears welling up because I wanted to play "Calleigh"Trenor said "I'm okay"I said and I move my neck and I sat up "See"I said "that does not mean a thing you could have a aneurysm later and even damage, you need X-ray's cat scans, MRI"Derek said "I'm fine okay"I said "Calleigh if you don't go I'll bench you and your go at the end of the game"Trenor said "you cant do that,"I said "and I'll bench you for two more games"Trenor said I looked at him "....there's nothing wrong okay"I said "Get up"Steve said and I tried to lift up "your going to the hospital"Derek said and I look away and they got a stretcher and started me across the Field "looks like there taking Calleigh Kalakaua to the hospital" I hear "Guess she wasn't ready to come back"I hear the other coach laugh I look away and I that made me so mad I look towards Derek and I let tears roll down Trenor walked to the Squad "Calleigh It's okay this wasn't your fault, and I can assure you of that, I was trying to get them to stop the game, there coach planned it"He said and patted my hand If you get cleared and all is well before the game is over you can come back, okay"He said I look at him "okay don't cry its okay"he said "and well keep our record up of not losing yet"He said and nod and they loaded me up and I see Chin and Kono "We'll meet you there"Kono said Derek and Steve rode "does your neck or head hurt"Derek ask "no my finger does"I said "what"Derek said "I broke my finger protecting my neck"I said he touched it and I raised my lip and hissed kinda "Did you just hissed "did you just hiss at him"Steve laugh and I smiled a little.

they got me in a gown they wanted to cut my uniform off me and I grabbed the nurses hand "You cut this uniform off me and I'll shave you bald"I said so I got my gown on and laid down and Chin and Kono came and Staid with me as well as Danny and Steve. "Go Home guy's tell mom I'm at a after game, okay"I said they looked at me and knew I was embarrassed so the agreed. Steve doubled back and I was quietly sobbing when he came in "Hey Hey why are you crying"he said I looked away 'don't you have a girlfriend or someone waiting for you"I said wiping my eye's "....No... I don't, we broke up months ago... hey don't be mad its not your fault"He said "I could of slid into him but no I have to show off like a damn fool"I said he sat beside me "Look its not your fault Kalakaua, okay, your adrenalin was pumping and you had a quick choice, so what, we all do that but you need to realise, when your down, and hurt stay down, and accept help I still have a hard time with that trust me but you need to let other's help you"Steve said I look at him "when I was born, I was born with a heart defect, when I was five, I got a heart transplant... I was always babied in till one day, when I was 7, I got into a fist fight with a boy, and I kicked his ass, He took my bracelet that Chin made me, and I was walking home, and my family was on the front lawn talking playing kono, Chin, parents aunts, and he was a 3rd grade a relatively large third grader and I was only a second grader, and he took it right off me and I hauled of punched him, grabbed his hair and knelled  him in the stomach, and grabbed his arm twisted it behind his back and got him to the ground and I was yelling at him to give me my bracelet or I'd break the arm" I said "that day they realised I could take care of my self, though there still very protective of me"I smiled and closed my eye's "wow, even a kick ass girl back then too"he smiled I look at him "...why did you kiss me"I ask "did you not want me to"he raised his eyebrow, "nn.. no no....Hell I wouldn't mind if you.... I just, wanted to know"I said "well Miss. Kalakaua, I think your quite attractive, and I do have feelings for you"he said and kissed my hand I look at him "....am I still breathing or did I black out again"I ask "your quite awake, and breathing"he smiled I blush and he stood up lean over and kissed me and I blushed and I started kissing back and he touched my cheek "Let her breath"I hear Yang said and that suprised me and I hear laughing "time to go get checked" she said "yeppie"I said "I'll be here when you get back"He smiled and I nod and we go and come back Derek come's back "everything is fine your okay as far as these go"Derek said "thanks can you take me home now'I said "yea..."Steve said confused I changed (outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=82149360) I came out "you sure you still can make it to the game"Steve said "yea....no... I could pass out and get crushed, trust me I know, I've passed out before when I had this problem"I smiled "so were do you wanna go"he said "I'm starving"I smiled "sounds good'he smiled and I hear Meredith and the other doctors bust up laughing "Leave the poor girl alone"I hear Dr.Baily say Steve had someone bring his truck over so I get up in it he shuts my door and i smiled.and he takes me to a beach, and to this cute shrimp truck, I recognized it "Kamekona"I said "little sista'he smiled I smiled we got some food and as I was walking over  and I passed out I grabbed hold of Steve and he drops the food and caught me I was out cold. "Caleigh Calleigh'Steve said holding me I moan walking up about five minutes later in the sand in his lap "Calleigh"He said I groan, "Calleigh hey open your eye's"Steve said I groan and I open my eye's 'Hey, it's okay, you passed out, I called Dr.Shepperd and he said that's normal but if you should pass out over 7 to 10 minutes, I'm gonna have to call for a bus"He said I looked up at him "you look awful"He said "...I feel awful"I said "Come on I'll Take you home"He smiled I groan and he got me up and started walking with me to his truck and he takes me home and I left my key I groan and I started pounding on the door "MOM Dad Open up"I yelled and Steve gets out and I throw up in the bushes 'calleigh"He said "it's okay, It happens if  I don't eat after playing"I groan I go to the window's lights off Mrs. Weller Justin's mom live's next door with Weller and his dad "Calleigh Dear is that you, I though you was going to go Camping for the week with you family"she said I groan, "No Mrs.Weller, I cant I have school... Sorry for bothering you"I said "Is that Weller, Weller help her inside'She said Steve turned around "oh...sorry"she said "Mrs.Weller this is Lt.Commander Williams, he's Navy, Friend of Kono's"I smiled nodding and I threw up again "Have you been drinking"she ask "No Mrs.Weller, I had a head injury that's why I'm not at the school just go back inside"I said and I get off the porch and I go around back and tired the window's and I finally grabbed a crow bar form the under a car, "what are you doing"Steve said "Well since all my famiy's in the jungle, including kono and Chin I have no were to stay for a week if I don't get in the house"I said  "well then your just have to stay with me"he said "don't tell Kono or Chin"I said he laugh and I found some water washed my mouth out I was walking back around the house and Steve pushed me against the siding and grabbed my hands and pined them above my head I look at him and he kissed me and I smiled and I kissed him back we began making out and he goes to my neck giving me a hickey and I moan 'Steve" He smiled as I seen Mrs.Weller looking out her window