What Do I Do With A Boy Like You?

Start from the beginning

I cross my arms, eventually after a painful series of movements, expecting something. Like an apology. Instead of what I need, he moves forward his warm breath brushing against my neck. His husky and painfully sexy voice, he whispers, " Take care, babe"

God, he has just crossed the limits. He casually strides out of the room before turning around sending a quick wink whilst I remain standing, clenching my fists in attempt to control my anger. Standing their motionless, speechless and cloth-less. Rubbing my throbbing arm, I sigh. Guess I should not have missed the bad boy.

***

Logan's P.O.V

Now I feel like me. Well, that was just the beginning; there is so much more up my sleeve. Chace and I are now waiting for the girls, in order to step out of this cabin and enter a world of exhaustion. I don't know why I even agreed to go this stupid worthless camp. Nothing, but a load of crap. Finally, after a painful waiting of 30 minutes they now arrive, dressed up only soo to be grubbed up. My eyes run down Selena's beautiful body, that is covered -  if it wasn't it would be even better -in a white top and denim shorts that really showed her sexy legs off. Although it's boiling like hell in here, I realised she is wearing a long sleeved white jumper but I soon remind myself of the incident and the fact she wants to probably hide it from Taylor and Chace. Rolling her eyes at my previously pervy reaction, she starts to exit the cabin as I reached out and grabbed her ass, pulling her back towards me, whilst Taylor's running in front along with Chace. Instead of the feisty push I usually receive, I feel Selena's fingers run down my chest sexily, whilst she smirks seductively. To my utter surprise, she reaches up on her tiptoes and her plump lips edge dangerously close to mine, our breaths intermingling. The pleasure, is only brought to a halt, when she steps on my foot - hard - and whilst I curse like a madman she leans over my shoulder and huskily mumbles, "Take care, babe", before sexily strutting ahead, her hips swaying to the inaudible rhythm. She seriously needs to know who she's messing with. This only means....payback. And, damn does this foot hurt. She needs to stop stamping on poeple's foots.

During my pleasant viewing of the swaying of a hips, Taylor interrupts my admiration by waving her hand in front of my face. Twirling a strand of her blond wavy hair around her finger, she cocked her eyebrows expecting something; something not good.

"What?" I ask, irritated.

"Our deal, remember?" she says tilting her head, mockingly to a side.

"Oh yeah. Well, it doesn't matter because the first person I saw was Selena" I justify smirking at my cunning thoughts.

"We.. we.. well that doesn't count. I pick who you kiss or else" she stammers before finally shooting lasers of fire into my orbs.

"Just stop. This is just ridiculous. We're acting like little children." I mumble regretting it almost immediately.

Grabbing me the collar, the tall blond stares down at me causing me to roll into a ball like a frightened hedgehog.

"Do it or else. You woke me up bitch, and if you do not do as I say I will put you to sleep and you won't be able to wake up." she hisses before placing me roughly back on my feet and scanning our surroundings. From the distance, I spot Selena staring at us, smiling with triumph. God, this is not good. Cauing me to turn back around, Taylor taps me on the shoulder and points at a huge thug, twice my size. Tattoos paint his arms and even from yards away I still manage to see the glints of silver piercing on his face. I turn back to Taylor, a pleading expression taking over my annoyed. What was the point in that? I am pushed forward, by my incredible cousin to kiss the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. Steadily, I make my way over to him, only to be hurried by a screaming Taylor. Once I catch his attention after I tap him on his shoulders which I manage to reach by literally jumping, he towers down over me with a questioning look whilst I gulp. I have to get this over and done with, even though this will haunt me for the rest of my life but it's a better choice then I haunting others after Taylor kills me for not kissing this dude. With no hesitation, I reach up and press my lips to his, which are puckered in disgust. Instead of the shove I expected, I felt him pull me towards him and only to respond to my kisses, too passionately. Whilst, hysterical laughter echoes in the background, I push him roughly away making a run for it. During my sprint, I witness him mouthing 'Call me' and winking.