The letter

Just one day, one night. That's all I've ever wanted.

Just one day. That's all I've been wishing for, to be with you , to be happy again, to feel the love you have given. In the first place its my mistake to not give you any attention because of the busy schedules and all. If I can turn back the time I will take any chance to be with you, to listen to our favorite song that's playing in the streets of Myungdong, to tease you because that's the only chance to call my real name without the endearment we made. But that will be forever a dream that I will be wishing to come true.

Just one day, if I can be with you, if I can hold your hands, if I can be with you

Having a party with you only, that would be nice. To eat and watch a movie like before that would be nice too. I'm sorry if I'm rational leaving you behind like that but I hope someday when met I want to see you smile. I'm sorry too, that I lied saying its for the better but not. I just hope that It will end beautifully without hurting each other because you are, still, the center of my life.

Just one day, if I can be with you, if I can hold your hands, if I can be with you

If you and I are still together. 24 hours if I can still be with you. When the morning comes, I will give you kisses and have a brunch with you. If the night come, I'll confess to you with just the moon as our light to guide us through the evening. All of these things tell me. " if I have just one day, it's possible."

But I guess it wasn't because I'm here and you're there, I'm just watching from afar that only the two of us knows where. I think this is a Goodbye to the both of us.

With love,

Taehyung