1 : He is Beautiful

"What?!!" Chaerin eyes widened. her jaw dropped when she heard her father's words or more like command to her.

"I said your future husband will be here in a minutes now. Treat him nicely." She fake a laugh to his words. This new is totally caught her off guard.

"Dad, Since when did I say that I wanna get married?" Respect is just so underrated for this moment. It's about her own life. Not to mention that she do not even know the guy and a fact that her father treat her like a little kid make she even more furious.

"It is time for you to get married and beside, all of the directors of board agreed if our CEO get married."

"Dad!!" She become speechless. How come her marriage become a topic for the director of board.

Did they really have no other work to do aside from interfering her private life matter? She thought.

Chaerin is CEO for one of the largest company in Korea and her  responsibility is huge. Moreover when there are hundreds of people working under this company.

Chaerin always remind herself to put aside her own marriage matter and focus on her responsibility. The time is not right yet for her to get married.

While her brain working on how to avoid this unreasonable marriage, the door bell rang, making her heart jump in nervousness. She look at her father and he just nod his head towards the door, gesture Chaerin to invite the guest in.

Chaerin's eyes fixed to a lean figure in front of her. She a bit confuse. A this guy in front of her look so beautiful just like a girl. His sweet smile makes the time stop for Chaerin while her gaze focus on him.

"May I help you?" She ask politely, pretending not to knowing him.

"Hello, is this Mr. Lee house?" She  stunned on his voice. His voice sound delicate but still manly.

His voice are truly sound like a man??? But... How can a guy be this beautiful?? She thought.

"Luhan, come inside." Chaerin's father show up to greet him and tug him inside by hugging his shoulder while leaving Chaerin, who is dumbfounded at the front door.

"Chaerin, this is you future husband, Luhan." She stare at him with her fuming eyes while Luhan just look around after he bow his head slightly to avoid her blazing death glare.

"How can I marry someone who is beautiful like him, I even thought he's a girl just now!" She cross her arm on her chest while staring at her father without even realise Luhan intense stare on her.

"Chaerin, this is not a meeting for you to choose but a meeting for you to see him before your wedding." Chaerin bite her lips, exasperated. She really hate a moment like this. A moment where she cannot disobey her father even though she does not like her father decision.

"I'll leave you two alone so please get along well." Mr. Lee walk away leaving his daughter alone with Luhan. Her stare become more intense exploring his pretty face with her round eyes before she start talking.

"Can't you just say to our parents that you don't want to marry me??" Chaerin speak with gentle tone even though her face look intense in hope he will stop this wedding because she aware that she would not be able to disobey her father.

"Why would I??" Luhan smirked. His expression suddenly changed from angel to devil. Even his stare send chill to her spine.

"Is this your true face?" she murmured while giving him a death glare but Luhan just snort away her words. His lips curve into an evil smirk.

"I already agreed to this marriage and by the way this wedding lead to a big benefit for both companies so just accept it." Luhan locked his eyes to her while she just bite her lips in frustration. Her head started to boil under his mocking smile.