****

*3 days later*

Blair's POV:

Our days contained of swimming at the beach, walking on the pier, campfires and that's basically all. And I have to admit I'm having a great time.

After I had taken a cold shower and gotten dressed I walk downstairs, finding Sadie and the boys no where in the house.

As I look through the patio door I see the all of them already surrounded by a campfire like we do almost every night, the sun just starting to set.

I open the door quietly, wrapping my sweater tighter around my body as I enter the cool breeze. I plop down onto a chair in between Sadie and Harry, being greeted by everybody.

I notice that everyone around the fire has beers in hand, glancing over to Harry. He has none.

"Harry, you okay?" I ask with a small smile.

"Yeah." He smiles, shadows dancing across his dimpled grin. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't bothered that the others are drinking. Because he knows that he shouldn't.

These past few days we've just been getting to know each other. And everything I find out only makes me like him even more. And that scares me.

"Blair you want one?" Niall asks me, handing out a bottle.

"Uh, no I think I'm fine." I brush it off, wanting to just stay sober for Harry.

"Blair you can. It's fine." Harry laughs.

I sigh as Niall throws it in my direction, catching the bottle in mid air. I do have to admit, it does sound pretty good right now.

I pop the cap off, putting it to my lips.

"You've drank right?" Louis asks.

"If you call getting completely hammered with Sadie in our house together then yes." I laugh, remembering the nights full of movies, junk food, and complete stupidness all together.

"Now those were some fun nights!" Sadie exclaims.

I laugh, kicking off my sandals and burying my feet into the cold sand, glancing at my best friend with a knowing smile. She smiles back.

*3 hours later*

Zayn had basically passed out only after an hour or so of drinking, the rest of us still standing. The worst thing to do while drunk is truth or dare. So guess what we are doing? Exactly that.

"Blair!!" Louis exclaims.

I groan, knowing I'm the next victim for his turn. He had already made Sadie skinny dip into the ocean. She had only done it under the circumstances that it was so dark outside and that no one could see. But it's not like I haven't seen her junk before. And now she sits shivering in her chair from the freezing water.

"I dare you to drink this, as fast as you can." Louis says, throwing me another bottle of beer.

"I thought I got to choose truth or dare?" I laugh.

"Oh come on! Truths are no fun!!" He exasperates.

I roll my eyes, opening up the bottle even though I'm already feeling a bit tipsy. This would be my sixth one. You know what, don't judge me. The others have had probably a few more than me.

I take a deep breath before lifting it to my mouth and tilting it back, my nose scrunching up as I let the cold liquid run down my throat, taking three big gulps before taking it away only to catch my breath. And once I put it back up to my lips they all start cheering me on to finish the very last of it.