Chapter 1-The Day We Meet

Y/n Pov
Hmmm.....The newspaper has so many jobs i couldnt choose which one to choose when one job Had my Eye"Hey Heres a job Freddy Fazbears Pizza.This is a night guard job This should be Easy"But That didnt happen.

Toy Chica's Pov
"Freddy!Freddy!Freddy!We are going to have a new night and its a Boy i hope his nice"She yelled"Yes...yes...I hear you woman"He Said"Guys its 12Am Get ready"Toy Bonnie Said"Ok let me Finish my Pizza and put it on the microwave"I said.

Y/n's Pov
this place looks*After I walk in"F-Holy Sh*t This place is scary at night now where is my office"
*After 30Minutes of finding the office*
"Finnaly im here Now let here what it says"
*Time skip to 2Am*
Omg they move why didnt told me that earlier.I thought to myself"Kay Y/n Think positive and youll get through this night nothing can hurt you"

Toy Chica's Pov
Wow i saw him walking trying to find his office He looks Hot I assumed he had Brown Spiky Hair,Red eyes(Lol) and is on is security guard uniform.
*Time skip to 2Am*
"Freddy can we move now?Im eager to meet him..."I said"okay we can move If you need me ill be somewhere where you cant see me..."

Y/n's Pov
"Oh Mah Gawd Toy Bonnies Gone And Toy Chica Where ar they?!?!?"I keep scrolling on the monitor i found Toy Bonnie but not toy Chica...
*Bump*
*Bump*
*Bump*
"What was that?!"I said i scrolled to the left vent And saw Toy Chica then she dissa-

Toy Chica's Pov
I jumped at him I-i saw Him I stopped and he Stared at me."W-who are you?!And youre...Human?"

(Hey Is this good enough And long enough Well i hope it is Well see you next Chapter maybe Tommorow?I guess xD