chapter one.

[A|N: HI GUYS! Sorry I haven't updated in a while exam season, you know what its like!]

Jacob P•O•V;

The day started the same, get up, wash, dress out the house in 20mins flat to catch Maci walking out at her usual time of 9:05 sometimes she was a few minutes late but you know who could blame her you can't rush perfection! Today a bit of her cleavage was exposed in her tank top probably to impress Craig, even the name makes me feel sick to my stomach I mean if she was my girl... Wait let me rephrase that WHEN she is my girl she won't have to show any part of her body to the outside world because she'd be mine all mine. Deep in thought I never realised this annoying b-tch was tapping me, Amber.

Amber: "why you lookin' at dah girl over der?" She said smacking on her gum.

Me: "look first of all take that gum out your mouth and pronounce your T's you sound ridiculous and I wasn't looking at her I was just daydreaming and she happened to be walking past ok? Give me more attitude Amber I dare you." I said bluntly.

Amber: "look shut up jake you giving me the attitude and don't correct me how to talk either so I dare you!"

...: "um sorry to interrupt but could I get some help.. My car doors stuck and I can't open it?.."

Amber: "actually no you can't, myself and my boyfriend are speaking!"

I turn round to see this perfect, beautiful girl with crystal blue eyes to die for staring back at me, she now had a jumper on to cover herself up a bit which made me smile slightly.

Me: "amber shut the f-ck up I'm your EX boyfriend! Get it into your dumb skull," I started shouting then lowered my voice, "yeah sure I can help you"

She led me off towards her car, it was only little but I guess it suited her it was a white with tinted windows 2 seater.

Me: "okay umm is it this door?"

Maci: "yeah that's the one" she gave me a cute smile, it was kind of stiff but you know me.. Got it open no stress.

Maci: "thank you so much!"

Me: "you're welcome, I'm Jacob by the way" I held out my hand for her to shake.

Maci: "I'm Maci, its nice to meet you Jacob" she shook my hand, she needed no introduction.

Me: "maybe we could meet up again? Like onl-"(GCO)

Maci: "I'd love to.. But you see I ha-" (GCO)

Me: "you've got a boyfriend, I see, alright then"

Maci: she sighed. "You could say that.. But I guess if we met away from here? You know Breezemoore avenue?"

Me: "yeah I do"

Maci: "meet there? 7pm?"

Me: "sure, see you there" I gave her a full smile.

She was about to say something when Craig came running over, basketball shorts, jordans and no top oh lord.

Craig: "who are you talking to my girl?"

Me: "I was just helping her with her car door"

Craig: "you think she wouldn't have a boyfriend who couldn't help? Maci what have I told you about talking to other guys?!"

Me: "it wasn't her, I offered I saw her struggling, so I offered to help her out"

Craig: "I wasn't asking you pretty boy! I was asking her!" He grabbed her tightly and she winced in pain.

Me: "well I think she has a name! And don't grab her like that!" I took his arm off her, do not f-ck with her in front of me.

Craig forcefully pushed me back nearly knocking me off my feet I wasn't ready for that, I gripped onto his bare shoulders pushing them up against the car door and punched him in the stomach, he wasn't ready for that.

Me: "DO. NOT. TOUCH. ME," I spoke in his face then let him drop, "are you alright Maci?"

she looked at me pleadingly, then at Craig who looked more than angry.

Maci: "F-CK OFF! IM FINE HES MY BOYFRIEND HE'D NEVER HURT ME!! WHY YOU SPEAK TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE FOR!?" She obviously was scared but I went along with it.

Me: "i-i-i was j-just trying to help, so-" (GCO)

Maci: "SAVE IT! Come on Craig" she helped him up from the floor but he didn't really need it, he wrapped his arms around her grabbing her from behind and looked back at me.

Craig: "let me catch you slippin' on the back roads, ill end your so called life.

I looked at him confused, then realised he meant 'if I catch you alone, where no one else can see us, ill kill you' ... Okay let him try I sent him to the ground once for my girl ill send him again just for her. I brushed myself off and looked at them going into their house before he closed the door Craig looked at me, smirked and started forcefully smashing his lips into Maci's, one day those lips will belong to me.

Not very long but writers block oops!

What you guys think?

Goal: 20 reads, 1 comment, 2 votes.