23.

Today has been an amazing day. We have just landed in England and it is gorgeous. Jack and Jack are performing with the janoskians. We're all pretty hype about that. We're on our way to the hotel. Analyssa enjoying the strange views. As we pull up closer we see an enormous crowd. They're shouting something but I can't hear. "Jack put down the window" he did as I said. "JACK AND JACK! JACK AND JACK!" They all chanted. G put the window back up. We got out of the car and instantly there's screams. Analyssa got scared and started crying so I ran inside with her. The jacks followed. G immediately coming toward Analyssa and I. We managed to calm her down. J went outside and told the fans that they would come out if they were quiet. He explained that Analyssa got scared and everyone agreed. Jack,Analyssa and I walked out hand in hand. Everyone awed. Analyssa waved at everyone. She whispered something in jacks ear. Jack nodded. Hmm what are they up to. Then they started singing Like That. I pulled my phone out and started recording. I get interrupted by  J grabbing my phone and gilinsky telling me to rap Nates part. "Met a bad biddy from the state of Mississippi yea your pretty and I want to take you home to see my city doing your thang got me insane, walk in the mall and copping your chains, I was like damn your hot as a flame your mommas the only one that you can blame, your so cute girl ya you is a blessing. And I'm the reason that your boyfriend keep flexing. Never stop texting every time I see your name up in my phone...." I stopped and let the crowd take over. God I love England.