The OtherSide (Chapters 6) [Vesta's Love Potion]

Start from the beginning

She giggled when she saw that I saw a bunch of other females were waiting for me. I grinned and couldn't wait for that favor I promised.

Vesta's P.O.V

I was walking in the forest near where Joy slept. I watched her from a distance, and noticed Tyson had come to comfort her, even if she was sleeping.

I'm pissed with her. Three men are in love with her! Well, they might not know it, but I do. And Tyson was the lucky man right now.

Carefully and quietly took out my miniature witch bowl and started putting potions in.

1 pinch of pillian hair

2 cups of black tea

9 fresh rose petals

4 teaspoons of honey

And 1 pinch of love sug.

All ready:

I inhaled the smell and pointed my two fingers towards Tyson and Joy.

"Fall in Love

The moon is full

The time is right

A beautiful sight

Contain comfort

Contain cuddles

Contain what it's like

To be real lovers," I finished.

I giggled as all of the contents out of the bowl surrounded them.

Tyson looked shocked and peered at me before realizing what I was doing.

Instead of happiness it was shock, but I smiled anyway.

When the rose petals finally settled on the floor, Tyson was the first one to react.

He pulled her towards him, and they collided with a kiss. I awwed under my breath sincerely and watched as she woke up and kissed back. It had worked!

I was getting up to go and see them when Clay came into sight.

His eyes were full of fury and sadness. I frowned. He instantly knew what was happening and looked around for me.

I tried to blend in with the forest more. Unlucky for me, as soon as I moved Clay's eyes shot at me.

In less then a half second Clay was standing in front me. But, I don't even think it was him. His eyes were flaming red, and his skin was pale white.

"What did you do?" he coldly demanded.

I cringed back at the sight of his face. Damn, did he like her that much?!?!

"Well, I set a love potion on them," I whispered as my words faded.

He glanced behind him, and Tyson and Joy were still at it.

"How long will this last?" he asked.

He started hearing moans and I actually heard his knuckles crack from clenching his fist to hard.

"Um, I'm not sure. Four or five...weeks?" I said.

I honestly didn't know. But I knew it wouldn't last forever.

"And what happens when it wears off?" he asked.

"The person who wasn't actually in love with the other forgets everything that involved the spell, but the person who was actually in love with the other person remembers everything," I said simply.

He huffed and got in my face.

"You're lucky you're her best friend. Because if you weren't, I'd rip you up into a million pieces."

Joy's P.O.V

I suddenly had this attraction towards Tyson that I couldn't explain. It just came and I have no clue how.

I was kissing him back, and both of us had no intention of pulling away.

"HELLOOO!" someone called.

I didn't even recognize the voice, but Tyson currently rested his hand on my bare back.

"Can you guys stop getting in each others pants for like one second!"

At that comment, I broke the kiss and met eyes with Vesta.

"Yes Vesta?" I asked while Tyson currently kissed me down to my neck. I giggled.

She yanked my hand up and dragged me away from Tyson.

She abruptly stopped and I looked up to see Vance.

"What do you want, Vance?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and glared at me and then Vesta. "I heard you and Tyson are an item now?" he spat.

I shrugged and said, "I guess so."

His glare at Vesta deepened and I was confused. What's going on?

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Vesta," he said sternly

<Comment and Vote! Visit my website www.nikkimichelle.co.nr> =D