chapter 2

sorry if my writting sucks guys... comment your ideas for future chapters please :) follow me if you like my story please :)

"sorry Earl Ciel Phantomhive...." you correct yourself before he says anything.

"yes I do he is my master" the man said "i'm his butler"
WHAT?!this man..this handsomely beautiful man..IS A BUTLER?!

"yes my dear I am indeed a butler" the man said
WAIT DID HE JUST READ MY MIND?!?

"yes I did" he said

"h-how??.....nevermind it's not important.....could you take me to Earl Phantomhive please?" you asked politely.

"of course" he said bowing a little. Then he picked me & me suitcase up and started walking. He was walking really fast, so fast I had to shut my eyes until we stop. After a few minutes of this we finally stopped and he put me down in front of a boy.

"is this the Earl of Phantomhive??" you thought.

The boy had navy blue hair, an eyepatch, and one big beautiful sea blue eye. The boy turned around and looked at me.

"who are you?" the boy said sharply

"m-my name i-is (Y/N) (L/N)" you stutter but manage to say.

"ah yes your grandmother sent a letter saying that you would be coming" he said "my name is Ciel Phantomhive"

"I am pleased to finally have been able to meet you" you say

"the gentleman behind you, he brought you here, is Sebastian Michaelis..he is my butler" Ciel said
Sebastian Michaelis...I will never forget that beautiful name

"hello miss (Y/N)" he said

I knew why I was here.. my grandmother thought it was time for me to get married. I came here knowing my destiny...I hope..

sorry 'bout this chapter being so short.. i promise i will make the next chapter longer :)