Sandy Shoals

"Well, you weren't as bad as I was." Blake said, casually sipping her tea. "When I was little, I had the biggest fear of sand you'd ever seen. If I even saw a few grains of it, I started to hyperventilate."

"Really?" Yang started to snicker, "Do you still have it?"

"Not at all, do you remember the beach vacation we had a few months ago? I would've been paralyzed in fear." Blake said, sipping her tea. "I know for a fact that Yang has a fear she kept from you, she was totally scared of lamps. I was delighted to hear about that."

"Blake! You kept that in a lovers' promise not to tell!" Yang shouted, pretending to be the victim.

"Well I for one hold the strangest fear here. When I was five, I couldn't stand the sight of milk. It was reasonable, though. I almost got food poisoning from drinking spoiled milk just the week earlier." Weiss said, unhappy about her confession, despite the fact that it was needed to break up the argument.

"Maybe that's why you're so short!" Four voices echoed, and they all turned to see Nora standing behind Yang, a smile on her face. "Oh, is it my turn to say what I'm afraid of or something?"

"Well I can say that I can most likely boast the more unusual of the fears here, I hated spoons." Pyrrha called from the table beside theirs, resulting in seven heads swiveling towards her direction.

"Spoons? What exactly did they do to you?" Ruby asked, finally regaining a voice in the whole debate.

"Well, when I was seven, I was just learning how to use my semblance. Everyone in my close family and coach knew it was polarity, but left it up to me to start practicing. One night, I got a bit hungry, and went to go make a bowl of cereal. I opened the silverware drawer, and all of the spoons came flying out at me, sticking to my face and arms." Pyrrha said, ignoring the snickers from Yang.

"Wow, that must have been hard to swallow!" Yang said, before stopping as she got no reaction.

"When my parents found me, I was screaming on the ground, covered in spoons. Thank goodness I didn't want something that required a fork." Pyrrha said, her palm covering her face slightly.