Heat

(Part 5 hell yes. I hope you're enjoying this one. Please let me know if I need to do something better etc etc.)

Levi lay flat on Erwins back watching him do his work after school. "Errrwwwiiinnn!" Levi whined into his Alphas ear.
"Whaaaatttt?" Erwin imitated.
"I'm bored, my mum isn't home and you are working." Levi nibbled behind Erwins ear.
"I need to work cause I need to get ahead so I can use after school to train for that big game I've got." Levi pouted and put his head back down on Erwins big shoulder.

"Done!" Erwin announced waking Levi from his light sleep. "You were snoring."
"What?! No I was not!" Levi slid off the blonds back as he got up and sat on the floor cutely.
"Yeah, you were. Snoring and I think I've got drool on my shirt." Erwin grinned when Levi blushed. Levi stuck out his bottom lip and put his hands in the air like a child asking to be picked up. Erwin did just that, picking Levi up bridal style. "See I didn't drool on you." Levi said checking the back of Erwins shirt. He let out a high pitched squeal when he was dropped on his bed and covered by Erwins bigger body.
He tried to wrestle Erwin off him but gave in when the Alpha began kissing down his jaw and neck. "Don't Erwin, you'll induce my heat." Levi pushed the blondes face away.
"But beautiful, you taste so sweet." Erwin licked a strip up Levi's cheek.
"Ewww you're gross." Erwins phone started ringing and broke their little game up. "Hello... I'm at Levi's... no I told you... I did... Sorry... what no we weren't... no... no loo... Fine... Yeah see you soon." Erwin growled when he put his phone down.
"You okay?" Levi asked.
"I need to tell them."
"Tell them what?"
"About us. About everything, the dreams, the titans, our old life." Levi sat a little shocked.
"Why?"
"They just think you're some sort of slut that's gonna distract me from my goals." Levi stayed quiet for a moment.
"Well don't worry about it for today." Levi kissed Erwins cheek.
"Yeah, look babe I gotta go." Erwin stood and left quietly.

Levi was restless that night. He didn't understand why Erwin telling his parents bothered him so much. He looked through some stuff on his phone and then found a song that never fails to put him to sleep, Wayfaring stranger by Andreas Scholl.

He was awoken early with the familiar feeling of heat. He sat in his nest thinking. Levi couldn't believe it would be a month in a couple of days. One whole month with Erwin, hell yeah. His phone vibrated next to his head on the pillow. It was Erwin.

Erwin: Morning beautiful.
You: Hey
Erwin: Wow I wasn't expecting you to be up.
You: Yeah my heat decided to wake me. #OmegaProblems
Erwin: You're in heat?!
You: Yeah *-*
Erwin: Shit, I need to come over and help you.
You: No! Go to school, you can come over afterwards. I've been dealing with this shit for like 2 years I'm fine.
You: Plus you used to leave me when you were the Commander.
Erwin: ...Fine I'll see you after school.
Levi didn't reply. He rolled over and hoped for more sleep.

A gently shake awoke Levi next. His eyes were heavy with sleep. Levi whined to let the person know he was awake. "Erwin's here sweetie." His mothers soft voice floated around his brain for a moment before he reacted.
"I slept all day!" He sat bolt upright.
"Yeah after breakfast you slept like a brick." She ran her hand through Levi's messy hair "I'll bring Erwin up." She smiled and left.
He could hear whispers outside but was too sleepy to really care. The door of his closet opened slowly revealing his big, blonde Alpha. Erwin sat beside him for a moment, just quiet.
"Are you okay?" Levi asked, voice still a little thick from his sleep.
"Yeah, I'm trying to get over your scent and like not attack you." Erwin finally looked at the little Omega. He looked almost edible, so sweet and innocent. It didn't help when Levi snuggled into his chest. Erwin lent back until he was flat on the floor, letting Levi cuddle closer.

"Hey Levi?" Erwin broke the peaceful silence. Levi only hummed a reply.
"Did you ever remember us talking about having kids?"
Levi looked up at him for a moment before returning to his previous position "Yeah, we said we'd never bring children into a world so cruel."
"Yeah, that's how I remember it too." Erwin paused. "Levi? Would you ever think about having kids in this world?" Neither said a word. The Omega started drawing patterns on Erwins chest with his finger "Probably, I don't see why not. There isn't a major threat like before." Erwin allowed the breath he'd been holding, out. "I'd have kids by you. If you wanted." Levi almost whispered. An excited flush run through Erwins body. "Are you serious?!" He sat up, dislodging Levi of his comfy space.
"I wouldn't say that if I wasn't, idio-" Levi was cut short by a kiss on the lips. He was pulled into a tight hug, Erwin kissing the side of his face and neck, while saying 'Thank you'. Levi wrapped his arms around his Alphas back "You're so dumb, you know that, right?" Levi couldn't help smiling though.

Erwin decided to say 'fuck you' to his parents by staying the night at Levi's. He helped Levi through a rough night, giving him what he asked for. In the morning Levi woke with a strange sensation moving down his body. He lifted his head to see Erwin kissing down his stomach. "Mornin'." Erwin voice made Levi's head fall back on his pillow, it was so thick and deep. "I thought I'd help you with this." The Alpha said palming Levi's morning Erection. "Nng, no time gotta go school." Levi pushed Erwins head away.
Erwin followed Levi out the closet and watched him pick out clothes "What are you gonna do about that then?" Erwin asked pointing out Levi's still obvious erection. Levi picked up a belt and quickly pulled it tight, making it crack like a whip. Erwin raised an eyebrow as he watched his Omega put the belt around his thighs and buckled up over his boner. "It'll be there all day or it'll come back causing a very awkward situation." Levi explained as he pulled skinny jeans over his boxers and the belt. Once done up everything looked perfectly fine. "Plus it makes my junk look bigger." Levi giggled.

At school Erwin was on edge. He and Levi only share one class together making it extremely hard for him to keep an eye in his Omega. Levi was in heat and could get hurt by someone. As soon as his lesson finished he all but ran to Levi's class. They hadn't been let out when Erwin arrived. He waited patiently leaning against the wall directly opposite. The teacher finally dismissed the class and students started wandering out. Levi instantly saw Erwin, walking up to him and pulling the blonde down to his own level. "Me, you, bathroom, right now!" Levi whispered harshly into his Alpha ear. Erwin wasn't given the chance to protest as he was pulled down the hall and to the boys toilets.

Inside Levi checked all the stalls were empty before pulling Erwin into one with him and locking it. "I fucking need you right now. Like shit, I haven't been able to get you off my mind all day." Levi bit and sucked at Erwins neck. His scent being irresistible to Erwin. Levi pushed the taller boy against the wall and knelt in front of him. His small fingers making a quick job of getting Erwins pants open. Just before he could do anything a very loud but familiar voice stopped them "Ooooh Erwiiiinnn, Levvviii. We know you're in here."
Fuck, how did Hanji know?
How does Hanji do anything?
Good point, maybe if we stay quiet they'll go away.
"Boys you know I can open these doors from the outsiiiiddeee" Hanji sung. Levi pushed his face into Erwins thigh and let out a low groan. He stood up, whilst Erwin put himself away. They unlocked the door to be faced with a very smug Hanji. "See Mike, I told you." They said moving out of Levi's path.
"Do you enjoy ruining our fun shitty glasses?" Levi snapped as he washed his hands.
"Yep, plus I can't believe you Mr Cleanfreak would fuck in a public bathroom." Hanji smiled.
"Desperate times call for desperate measures." Erwin muttered behind them, making Levi growl. "Come babe, I'll treat you later." Levi grabbed Erwins hand regardless of the fact he was pissed off. Today was gonna be really long.