Prologue

Staring out at the endless stretch of the ocean, I let my thoughts drag me away from my reality even for a second. I’ve been living a dreadful life for almost 5 years now. You ask why? It’s because I have no other family aside from myself and my own shadow. If I do, I don’t have any contact with them anymore. 5 years ago, my parents died in a car crash and I was lucky enough that I wasn’t with them when the accident happened. Heaven took them away from me in a snap when I still need them. But then again, life doesn’t stop there. I need to live and to move on from everything…including my past life as a high school student.

So we jumped to another chapter of my past life, huh? I wanted to tell you a story and it’s all about my 15 year old self. A nerd, geek and shy high school girl who doesn’t know what ‘social life’ means. It’s all about the books and the academics for me. People stay away from me because I was a freak. Well, that’s what they say. I never had a chance to talk to my fellow classmates nor interact with them that much. I isolate myself from people because I was too shy to talk to them. I only had 2 friends at that time because people thought that, if they befriend me, they’ll become a retarded geek too. Popularity has always been people’s priority even at that time so it was pretty shit and I obviously didn’t have a chance to be included in their ‘Royal List of Popular Students’ etcetera. Well, I don’t want to be included on that shit, anyways. I could care less. But then, my life was entirely changed when one of those popular guys came into my life. His name was Cesar Antonio Perry or much known as “Tony Perry” in our school. I had a crush on him for a very long time. But he wasn’t as nice as you thought. He’s a bully and he bullied me in my entire high school life. Not really physical bullying but verbal and emotional that I was forced to harm myself because of everything that he said. He used to tease me because of my appearance. How my braces looked ugly, my freckles, my big shitty eye glasses that I couldn’t walk without and my nerdy lifestyle. Everything. And for that, I hated him. He was a bad guy. And I also hated myself for falling in love with that motherfucker. Well, it’s been 8 years since I last saw him, anyway. Right after high school, my family moved here in NYC for some business purposes just before they died. And now I’m left.  Alone. 

My name is Alisson Anne McGrath and this is my story.

-----

A/N: Hello guys! Here's some bits of the fanfic I'm currently working on. I'm not yet done with the other one so don't worry :) Anyway, I know Tony isn't the bad guy type but in this story, I wanted some sort of twist instead of making Mike (which, I usually see portraying bad boy etc.), to be the bad boy in this story. Tony is seen to be a very shy type person in real life but in this story, I wanted some different background from him. How he was a bully before in his high school days and how in the current time, he became different. That can be crazy, I know xD But yeah. It's just a fanfic :)) Thank you for reading my other fanfic. I hope you'll like this one too! :) 

*That girl over there portrays Alisson's highschool self.