"We're come for Cora," he explained shouting over the howling wind.

'There is two ambulances coming, one in ten minutes and the other in twenty. Cora needs to be on of those ambulance when they load up in the,"

Scott nodded before motioning for them to follow after him. Cora was on the second floor and Derek got their first. He cursed finding her exam room empty. A trail of black goo-like droplets led out into the hallways and through a set of double doors. There was the sound of muffled fighting and Peter Hale was thrown through the doors sliding to a stop at Derek's feet. They looked up seeing the merged twins with an unconscious Cora laying on the floor. Scott and Derek glanced at one another before running at the twins. As they did so Starfire turned to Stiles,

"Make sure Peter is awake! I'll get Cora,"

As the boys tried to distract the twins by getting their assess kicked Starfire ran over to Cora sliding to a stop and scoping her up in her arms. She gave a small groan at the new dead weight. She ran towards Stiles as she ran she heart Scott try and reason with the giant Alpha's.

Then their chilling response, "All we want is her," Starfire looked up seeing Ms. Blake, or at least Jennifer back down the hall and into the elevator. Derek ran alongside of Starfire motioning for her to pass Cora over. Derek, Scott, Stiles, Peter and her rushed through the operating room.

"Keep going," Derek shouted speeding up. Stiles stopped running raising his bat and stepping to the side so he was obscured from the twin's vision. As the twins entered the room he brought the bat down on its head. Due to the force of the impact the bat shattered. The 'Voltron Wolf' was phased and Stiles had barely any time to escape and join the rest of them. They were getting closer, Scott jumped into the air pulling down a florescent light fixture, which hit the twins in the face. They ran into another room all breathing heavily.

"I think we lost them," Peter whispered.

"Yeah and also Jennifer," Stiles said freaking out, "What are we going to do?"

"Stiles be quiet!" Derek glared at him. The comment set Stiles off into a rampage.

"Me be quiet? Me? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic mass-murdering girlfriend -- the second one you've dated, by the way - has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

"Hey Stiles," Starfire whispered, "Calm down. The Alpha's are still out there,"

"And they want Jennifer," Stiles gestured at Cora, "And without her both Cora and my Dad are dead!"

Starfire looked down at Cora, to say she was getting worse was an understatement.

"We have to help her," She said quietly getting all of their attention.

"But how?" Derek looked around desperately.

"You can't help Cora," Jennifer had returned and was walking into the room.

"Okay I've had it up to here with you!" Starfire threatened cracking her knuckles as Stiles and Scott held her back.

Jennifer watched Starfire amused before continuing with what she was saying, "I promise to save Cora and tell you all where Stiles father is being held but only when I've escaped the Alphas in the hospital! They want me dead!"

"Gee... I wonder why?" Stiles glared at her.

Derek rushed forward, "I'm going to kill you!" he claimed, "You tried to escape!"

"I was trying to stay alive! You can't blame me for that," she retorted.

"If you want to convince us that you're is one of the good guys then you should heal Cora!" Stiles gestured to the unconscious girl.