Not My Day

I love my best friend, a little more than a friend since the break up with his bro Craig. Since then Jacob has been helping me slowly to love again. The good times whenever he has the chance to interact with me just make me feel complete. I was talking to Jacob on the phone earlier and he said he was coming to see me a little later. We had the day planned out and a good one at that! I did my hygiene( shower hair etc.) I put on my outfit on the side --> My hair was wavy with blonde streaks. I was set and ready to go. I went downstairs and made myself some cereal. As I was eating i got a text from prince.

Text Convo

[Prince10IfUNasty] hey beautiful u almost ready? I'll be there in about 15 minutes! 

[MelonieSoFine!] Okay. and PLEASE change your name!

[Prince10IfUNasty] Whaaat?!?!  you just mad cuz u a freak and dnt wanna admit it

[MelonieSoFine] No just no. 

[Prince10IfUNasty] i think about it okay see you later!

[MelonieSoFine] okay Prince10 >_<

[Prince10IfUNasty]  OHH WE GOT A FREAK!

[MelonieSoFine] Lmao boy bye!

Text Convo Over

I finished my cereal and sat on the couch and watched re-runs of Courage the Cowardly Dog (I LOVE that show!)

I was sitting there waiting when i heard the doorbell ring. I sprung up from the couchm eagerly running to answer the door. When i answered it I couldn't believe my eyes. Anger and saddness took over my body as i bawled my fist, but stood there silent as he stood there on my door step.

" P-P-PRODIGY?!?!" I said in a surprised and angry way

"Hi Melonie" 

-------------------------------------------------

So should I continue? yes no maybe so?

and yes I know its short but hey 

Random mindless fact :

The AATW Tour with Coco Jones and the OMG girlz starts July 3rd 2013!! YASS