SUMMARY

DISCLAIMER:: I do not own Pretty Little Liars. All plots belong to Marlene King and Sara Shepherd. I only own my character, Adelaide Hastings. All rights reserved. If you reproduce my character in any way shape or form, legal actions might have to be taken.

STARRING ROLE
You know I'd rather walk alone than play a supporting role, if I can't get the starring role.❞

         There was something about the small town of Rosewood that simply drove each and every one of its citizens into a deep abyss of lies and turmoil that one could simply could not dig itself out of. Adelaide Hastings understood perfectly well what all this meant, her whole life revolving around small puzzle pieces that needed to be put together in order for her to understand her past.

         The young teenage girl was a firm believer in fate, and that everything you did in your past life affected you in your afterlife. Once her best friend, Alison DiLaurentis, goes missing from a harmless sleepover one night, Adelaide begins to question her so-called beliefs.

          A girl with so many secrets can not just vanish without leaving behind a hurricane of truths, a web waiting to be discovered. There had to be truth behind a lie, and although Adelaide along with her best friends were encouraged to find out what this meant, there were other roadblocks.

         After all, Adelaide Hastings is only a teenager. Besides dealing with life and losing her best friend, she has school, family problems, and something completely out of reach — a bunch of boys vying for her affection. Adelaide now has to go through a journey of self-discovery and rekindled hope to finally find out who she really is.

         But, an anonymous texter seems to stop her from making any advances in her persona before the girl even gets a chance to. The town of Rosewood is about to get burned with telltale secrets and untold lies, and Adelaide happens to be just at the midpoint of it all. The quaint town of Rosewood is burning down to ashes, and Adelaide Hastings is going down with it.

victoria justice as adelaide hastings