Chapter 14

August 26th

Perrie dabbed over Harry's wounded cuts, splashing the wet cloth down over his infected blisters along with the tiny holes under his feet. She wrapped up his vanished fingers that kept dripping drops of blood, she dabbed over his sliced open elbow, his burns that were bubbling under her touch. Perrie felt bad for the man who was enduring all the pain for what? For the causes he had struck? For the people he had hurt emotionally? For the kids he had ignored only because he wanted all the money for himself? 

She kept her safe distance though, holding back from what her mouth wanted to say, keeping her eyes trained on the badly injured man who whimpered every so often. She felt the need to puke, to close her eyes and get this over with, to put the poor man out of his misery as he started to choke on his own saliva.

''I think i have everything patched up and cleaned, Zayn why don't you hand me that bottle of water. He needs to wash his hair and then i'm going to make sure his chest is clear from all the dirt and sweat. Just need to stitch up a few of those and then he shall be good for a small nap...If you're even going to let the poor man sleep.'' Perrie rolled her eyes, grinding her teeth together as she stared at the man who reached for the bottle of water with a guilt like look playing on his face.

''Perrie...Don't be angry with me, you know I had to do it...I had this all planned out but you know for a fucking fact that i didn't mean to go this far. He pissed me the fuck off with his damn mouth and the way his eyes would burn holes through my skin.'' Zayn tossed the bottled of water next to Perries leg, watching her slap around at the flies that flew across her pale face.

''Look at him Zayn, he's probably going to die soon since the infections on these damn cuts had oozed with some gooey shit and look at his face! You think he's going to want to live with scars and a few missing fingers?! What about his teeth?! What about his body?! Look at his fucking legs and toes?! He's missing a fucking toe zayn, would you like to explain that to me or am i just going to have to guess with what happened to his fucking toe?! He doesn't deserve this much pain, sure he's hurt people around the world and sure he hasn't done much to save lives but physically putting him through pain isn't teaching him a lesson! You're only fucking yourself over with a missing model that is soon going to either die on his own or commit suicide. Some people truly care about themselves more then others, you can't stop him from loving himself more then he does with people he doesn't fucking know.''

Zayn flinched back, Perrie wasn't one to yell or lash out on someone for no exact reason. He knows that hurting someone for what they have done, isn't worth getting in trouble for. What's done is done though, he can't have this...this model snitching on him, he can't have that. Zayn sat himself down next to Perrie who slowly dumped the cold water down on top of Harry's long nappy head of hair, watching the water tense up the muscles from the wounded mans back. His eyes trailed down as they followed the water drip in between the younger lads cheeks, licking over his lips as the water disappeared inside the models crack.

''Stop staring at him like that, i'm surprised you haven't done anything to actually take the mans naked innocence...not that he's innocent or anything but you get what i'm saying.'' Frowning, zayn wanted to reach out and push the strands of hair that had fallen in front of Harry's face, wanting to push them back so he can at least comfort the scared model for what he had caused. Perrie seemed in more control over the whole situation, she whispered sweet nothings into the mans ear, petting the top of his head while he flinched away from her gentle touch.

''So...you're saying that he might not make it unless i stop hurting him?'' Perrie groaned, placing the water bottle down by her side while looking straight into my eyes. Her blues shimmering pair kept staring into Zayn's as she placed both her blood covered hands on his cheeks, holding onto the blank stare.