Chapter 6

Harry (POV) August 16th

After talking to Simon and about the whole Tokyo trip which was surprisingly pushed two months instead. It being Sunday and my day was already heading off like shit, i had woken up a little too late for my liking. Waking up around ten in the fucking morning without anyone making me breakfast or fetching phone calls for me. I knew something was fishy, nobody was doing their fucking job and it was pissing me off even more. Pulling on my tight little pink undies, grabbing at my polyester bathrobe that shined bright under the light. I wrapped it around myself, tying the straps around my waist to keep it from flashing my body. They don't deserve to see me like this, not now, not ever. I grabbed a headband, typing it around my head just to keep my hair from flapping around in my face like a pair of ball sacks. Wiping the sweat that had formed on my forehead, there's nothing like a nice summer heat to swap away the cold in my mansion. Where the hell is everybody and why was the house so quiet? Confusion rang through me like a bell that had been broken down by homeless people on a riot. Walking down my flight of stairs and into the clean quiet kitchen that hadn't been used or let me just say...Looks like it hasn't been used in years. 

''Hello! Is anybody in this god damn house?! If not than you're all going to be fired for sure, i'm not going to be paying fucking lazy arse people that won't even do their damn job right!'' Screaming throughout my whole house, i was hoping that someone would at least run inside without looking guilty. No one came through, the whole place was still silent along with the barks of my neighbors puppies that they had bought from my boss two weeks ago. Rolling my eyes, i stomped back into my lonely room as i looked around for something to wear for the day. Grabbing a pair of clean white skinny jeans that looked like tight leggings instead, i made sure they smelt like heaven. Pulling them up and over my shaven legs without having a problem in the world, i buttoned up my thin white shirt that had to of course show off my perky pink nipples. Smiling, this doesn't bother me one bit. I pulled on my shiny gold boots that must have been over thousands of pounds. How should i know though? Louis was the one that bought the pair for me when he saw me eye fucking them at some shop that was in Scottland a few months back. Letting my hair flop back down passed my shoulders, i grabbed at my comb and let the tangles be tamed. 

Once i find where all my fucking maids had gone than their arses are laid out in the street jobless and alone. I have given them everything, food, water, and of course let them shower when they wanted to. This is how they repay me? Not on my watch, once i find them than their in for one hell of a good yelling or two. Groaning, my hair was not helping either, being all fuzzy and crazy looking. I decided to just keep the headband in and walk around as if i did it on purpose. I don't need people judging me on my looks now, i know i'm hot and shit like that but i don't need anymore hate on how sexy i am. Smirking, i pulled on a pair of my million dollar shades that were created by Shakira herself. Walking out of my awesome expensive house that no one in town can afford but me, Harry Fucking Sexy Styles over here. Closing my door, i think i should walk today and walk where you ask? Maybe to that new Cafe they opened up a few blocks down, i would like to check it out and maybe sue the place if they get my order wrong. That's how great i am, i'm not mean, i'm just fucking honest. Letting myself hide up a bit so nobody would notice me, i made sure to bring my grey hoodie just in case. Letting it slide over my gorgeous model figure, i pulled the hood over my head and let my walk take over. Sight seeing was so boring but seeing people fall or argue about something was very entertaining. Chuckling at a couple that had no idea they were making a scene out, i wanted to slap the both of them and tell them to get it over with and leave each other alone for the rest of their pathetic homeless lives. Why do people even want to live? They are so not cool and pretty, i can't believe i live in such a world like this. 

Shaking my head, i found that my walking is faster than my thinking. Seeing that the new Cafe down the block was already in view as it brightened most of the street. It's so sunny our and yet...That's the only building that stood out to me. 'Perrie's Cafe Treats' Who the hell is Perrie and who even has a name that sounds so fucking stupid in the first place? I feel bad for their parents, that must be an embarrassment. Rolling my eyes, i quickened my pace, letting my legs move forward with their flexing muscles. Coughing lightly, this damn weather sure gets to me even in the fucking heat so why am i walking around like some retard with a hoodie that weighs be down half the time? I need a better disguise next time, i don't want to end up with heat stroke or something similar to that at all. I'm too pretty and young to die from such a stupid sickness, i really should start thinking ahead of time instead of rushing things like i have been lately. I can't believe this shop is considered even a fucking Cafe, i mean who the fuck plants flowers all around their place let alone inside? This person seriously needs mental help if they think that crap is normal, i would have bitch slapped a hoe for doing something like this to my house. Shivering, i pushed open the glass door that made an annoying dinging noise that i really didn't want to hear right now, seeing that i caught a few people's attention which i rolled my eyes since i'm not in the mood for their smiles and waves. Friendly mother fuckers they are, they need to stop pretending like they care.