Chapter One: Discovery and New People

(Jorden's car,a 1955 Chevy)

"You did what!?" I asked my cousin, Jorden while we were driving to see my friend Harry Potter. "I adopted you now. Jeez,I just told you that." He told me while driving. "What about mom and dad?" I asked him worried about my parents. "Kiddo,Aunt Erika and Uncle Allen,well ,he sighed, they're getting old. They can't handle a teenager. So I offered to take care of you." Then gave him hug He resorted by saying, "Hey,careful i'm driving,remember? If you're that up upset don't push us off the road." I smiled then said, "I was hugging you,jerk." "Well then as your parent,I say you're grounded. How do you like that?" I just shook my head and told him, "Stop abusing your power over me." "Stop this!" He said then honked his horn as I laughed. Soon we were there, He knocked on the door, "It's hot out." I said to him. While we were waiting for someone to open the door. "Tiger,it's June fifth,of course it would be hot out." Suddenly the door opened it was Harry. "Hi Harry." I greeted him but Jorden just said, "Hey kid,Are you going to invite us inside? It's steaming out here." "Jordan! I whispered,Be nice." Harry looked uncomfortable suddenly a woman came out of the house demanding who we are and what we what wanted. I expected Jorden to yell at her or something of the sorts but he acted differently yet scary. He said that he was sorry and asked if he could speak to the lady of the house,to which the woman replied it was her, from then he started to say that there was no way that she was the lady of the house because she was so young and pretty. She started to blush, what made things more weird and awkward is that he kept going on. He then asked if her house was as beautiful as her personality. To which she invited us for tea inside. As we were going in, I started to wonder if this person was my cousin at all. He then winked at me while we sat down,which in a weird way relived my thoughts. She then introduce herself as Harry's aunt,Petunia Dursley. When we did,she took the longest glance at me. It was if she had seen me before, she then asked for our relationship. I told her that we are cousins,she started to nod to herself and said alright really fast,as if she was trying to reinsure herself of something. I wonder of what. I suddenly heard the front door slam. A huge man and large a boy next to him were standing in the doorway,well it was more like the man was in the doorway and the son was behind him. He yelled at his wife asking who we are and why we are here. She yelled back that we are guests. Then Jorden did his thing, "I mean you no harm,sir. Surely a well respected man like yourself will have the most beautiful family and home one can only have." The large man seemed to be puff his chest out in pride while saying,"Well of course,money doesn't grow on tree so I get the best for my family." Soon he sitting talking to Jorden as if they were old friends. "So,Who are you?" I heard a voice say, I looked up, it was the boy from the doorframe. "Oh,I'm Tiger Hohnsen." I told him while sticking my hand out. "Dudley Dursley." He said,Shaking mine but he was shaking too hard. I didn't have the heart to tell him,though. We talked for awhile, soon it it was time for us to go. We waved goodbye as soon as we were in the truck I asked him, "What was that back there?" "Well baby cousin,let's just say if I wasn't a wizard,then I would be an actor." He told me with a condescending smirk. I just shook my head at him while saying, "You never fail to surprise and horrify me,do you?" "And I take that as a compliment." He told me while we drove home while we both smile thinking of the person next to us.