Chapter 16

"Ok, how many times do we have to fight before you leave us alone?" Jena asked, drawing her sword.

She never got an answer. Jenn charged at her, but Jena blocked before she got there.

Karayan ran out of there and Kaylee ran over to help Jena.

Jenn swung her sword at both of them. Jena ducked under it and Kaylee blocked.

Jena swung her sword at Jenn. So did Kaylee. They both hit her and knocked her to the ground. She got up almost immediately.

May and some endermen ran over there, carrying some stuff from the base. When May saw Jena and Kaylee fighting, she dropped whatever she was carrying and ran to help. The endermen did the same.

May and the endermen punched at Jenn as Jena and Kaylee tried to hit Jenn with there swords. Soon, they knocked Jenn to the ground. Raeah could tell that she was unconscious. 

"What are we gonna do with her?" Kaylee asked.

"I don't know. Maybe test cures on her?" May suggested.

"Maybe." Jena agreed.

The endermen went to pick up thestuff they dropped and May, Kaylee and Jena went inside the cave.

"It's bigger then the other one" Jena said.

"I know." Kaylee replied.

The endermen put the stuff in random spots and ran to get more stuff.

"Get some glass!" May yelled after them.

                                                                                ***

Soon, everyone was in the new cave. The spiders making the climbing wall extra hard.

"That looks harder then last time..." Jena told them.

"That's the point!" one of the spiders said.

"So, everyone is either on our side or on Herobrines side?" Hope asked.

"Pretty much" Jena replied. She walked away to go set up the fighting station.

After she was done, she decided to go see where Jenn was being kept.

May, a few people and a bunch of zombie pig-men were there.

"So, you'll start soon?" May asked hopefully.

"We'll start as soon as we get it." One of them said. 

"Ok, I'll send someone to get it." May replied.

"What are you talking about?" Jena asked.

"Oh! Hi Jena." May said "These people are gonna try to find something that will help. They need one more thing"

Jena hoped they would find something. She really waned Jenn back.

"I'll go!!" A voice said from behind the group. Jena turned and saw Hope.

"I'll go." She repeated. 

"Hope, it's too dangerous for anyone to go alone." May said.

"Who said I'd go alone?" Hope asked.

"Who's gonna go with you?" May asked Hope.

A few spiders walked behind her.

"These guys will." Hope said.

"I'll go too." Jena volentered. If they were going to help Jenn, she waned to be apart of it.

"Ok, you guys can go in the morning." May said.

And, they all went to sleep.