Chapter 13

For a second, no one moved. Until Hope came out.

May clutched her sword. Jena did the same. Hope ran inside and grabbed a bow and some arrows.

But Herobrine called some of his minions and three came. Jenn and Karayan were two of them. But only Hope knew the last one. 

"Tyler?" she asked in surprise. Tyler didn't answer, he just stared at her.

"Tyler," Hope continued, "How did you get here? You don't even have a Minecraft account!" But he didn't answer.

"Um... Hope?" Jena said "I hate to interrupt but we're kinda in the middle of trying to kill Herobrine here."

"Oh, right." Hope said.

As soon as she said that, all three minions lunged at the girls. Jena clashed swords with Jenn, Hope fired at Tyler and May sliced at Karayan. 

Jena had to duck to fend off an attack from Jenn. 

Is it possible that she'd gotten better in the past thirty seconds? Jena thought. Jenn sliced so close that it nearly hit Jena as if to answer her mental question. Jena knew that if Jenn had gotten any better, she'd be in trouble. 

Hope fired an arrow at Jenn, but missed.

Jena struck at Jenn, but she was fast and avoided it. She struck at Jena and before she had time to react, Jenn struck again. 

And my armor is almost gone. That figures! Jena thought. 

Jenn struck again. Jena's armor was almost compleatly distroyed. 

Hope fired another arrow at Jenn. This time she hit Jenn's arm. But Jenn wouldn't give up that easily.

She slashed at Jena again and her armor disapeard.

There goes my armor! Jena thought.

Jenn slashed at her a few more times, cutting her badly. Then, Jena blacked out.