Put the gun down

Franks POV

All I wanted Gee to do was put the gun down. I was absolutely terrified!

He held the gun with both hands to try and get it to stop shaking, it didn't work. " Please, Gee Bear, put the gun down. You and I both know it's not my fault he died.". As he looked right into my eyes he shook his head no.

"I can't. You did it.  He was too you, too innocent, Frank!" He had tears flowing down his face, as did I. " Gerard you know that's not true!" He inched closer, but only a bit. "Yes it is! YOU! YOU are the reason Mikey's dead! If YOU hadn't offers to drive him then YOU and that that drunk driver wouldn't have crashed! If  it wasn't for YOU he would still be here!"

He paused to wipe the tears away, " my baby brother would still be here, Frankie." He whimpered.

I felt so bad. The drunk driver was driving in the wrong lane it wasn't my fault. " Gee, you know it's not my fault. You have to ace it he's gone.  I miss him too, he was my best friend,  Gerard, my only friend. Jesus, Gee, I'm so freaking sorry!" I said this as I inched closer to him.

I finally got close enough to grab the gun. I threw it across the room. I hugged him with all of my strength. "I'm so so so sorry, Frankie." Gerard cried as he kissed my head. "It's okay Gerard."

After a long time of hugging I spoke up, " I love you, Gee". He lifted up my chin with two fingers to kiss me, "I love you too, Frankie."

Hai peoplez so that was really a short story but yeah it like just popped in my head and I was like I must write this. I'm also working on another one that I'm going to publish all at once when I'm completely finished with, it's called cancer and ,yes, obviously it's ferard.

Bai mofos,
Alex