Two

002
-------

*Harry POV*

Seeing Sophia again got me shocked and saying that the little girl is my daughter, I mean I have to admit Darcy looks like me, but you never know what if Sophia did it with another guy with curly hair, green emerald eyes, dimples and British voice. Darcy has a little accent of British she was a cutie, but I'm still taking the DNA test what if Sophia slept with another guy? Maybe that's the reason she left me in London. Talking about Sophia she hasn't changed a bit her long brown hair going over her shoulders and the big brown eyes that everyone could fall is still those same ones over the first year when I moved to New York I was destroyed that Sophia left with out a word no sign of anything and I took my revenge on other girl by having sex with them and I still do, but it became a habit now that I can't stop.

Looking through some files my phone starts to ring I answer it.

"Mrs.Styles, there's lady and a little girl who came to see you, but don't have an appointment"

"Send them up Jennifer" I say as she say yes sir and hangs up.

Putting my files away the door opens slightly to see a little girl peaking. She opened the door wide and came running to me.

"Daddy!!!" She said as she ran up to me.

"Hey, Darcy" I say hugging her.

You know the feeling when you already love, but you just met them? Yeah, well that's me with Darcy maybe that what a father feels like? But what if I'm not the father? Should I do a DNA test? I mean she does look a lot like me the dimples, curly hair, eyes, little British accent.

"Hey, Harry" Sophia says with a faint smile she was standing by the door and then she started to walk in she was wearing her glasses which I still remember she need to use them now and then because she was near sided at some things, her hair up in a bun she had a black V shirt and ripped jeans.

"Hey, Sophia" I say with a faint smile also.

"Daddy when can I stay with you? Like sleep over?" Darcy asks as she sat on my lap.

"I don't know darling you'll have to talk to mommy first" I say as she smiled.

"Mommy calls me darling" she giggles as I smile at her adorableness.

"She can stay weekend with you if you'd like Harry?" Sophia says.

"Yeah, that's fine by me" I say.

After a few minutes of talking to Darcy my secretary took her outside so me and Sophia could talk alone.

"So what you want to talk about?" She says not even wanting to look at me.

"Why did you leave me?" I say as she look at me.

"I moved because you were to focus on your company which was rising up by then and well like you started to pay less attention to me... I-I didn't want to complicate your life more with a child.." She says as she looks at her hands.

"Darcy wouldn't of complicate my life... She would have been the best of my life, Sophia you could've told me you were pregnant yeah, I would've freaked out, but I wouldn't leave you and the baby alone" she sniff a little.

"I know, but I was stupid I thought the best thing was to leave so you could focus on your career.... And if you feel curious if Darcy is yours go ahead and take the DNA test" she said as she looks at her hands.

"It's alright Sophia I know she's my daughter... How couldn't she, she looks a lot like me" I chuckle and she chuckles a little.

Sophia POV

"Umm, so, when is she coming to my place?" Harry asks.

"When ever you want..." I say.

"Umm, how about she can stay with me tonight, I mean its Friday and I don't work in the weekends"

"Sure, I'll give you my address!" I say and the he hands me a piece of paper and a pen to right it down.

I wrote down my address and then said my goodbye to Harry. Darcy came and give him a hug I can see Darcy got really attached to him.

~

We arrive home I cleaning some stuff in the living room while Darcy played with her toys.

After about and hour and a half we here a knock on the door Darcy ran to the door and I behind her for if it wasn't Harry.

"DADDY!" Darcy says as she swings her arms on Harry as he chuckles.

"Hey, love" he says grabbing her and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Come in" I say as he nods and walks in with Darcy in his arms.

Walking in the living room he takes a sit still with Darcy in his arms.

"Nice apartment!" Harry says looking around the apartment.

"Thanks" I say as I stood there.

"Aren't you going to sit down?" Harry says.

"No, I need to get Darcy's things ready"

"You want us out of here that fast?!?!" I rolled my eyes.

"No, Mommy! Daddy can you take us somewhere and like a family?" Darcy says as my heart shatters in pieces thinking that we are a family.

"Darling-" and my phone rings.

"Hold on Niall is calling" I say as Harry frowns. I turn around quickly and head to my small kitchen.

"Hey Niall! What's up??" I say.

"Hey Sophia.. I called because the boss said that you can have the day free today and also tomorrow don't forget that we have lunch together win Darcy"

"Oh about that.. Darcy- she's with her dad-"

"What?!? They met already? When?" Niall says.

"Today..."

Niall being Niall wanted to know everything so I told him the story and then he was glad that finally they met. After our talk I went back to the living room where Harry an Darcy are playing.

"Guess who called?" I say to Darcy.

"Uncle Neil" she grins as I nod and smile. Darcy has the habit of calling him Neil which makes it funny because Niall doesn't like it.

"Yes!"

"Who's he?" Harry asks as he furrows his eyebrows.

"One of my friends..." I say simply as he only nods and looks at Darcy. After a couple of minutes of telling him everything that Darcy will need or her daily  schedule. Both of them leave which makes it hard for me since I'm always with my little girl. But I'm happy that Harry accepted Darcy. I just hope this go's wells during the ride.

Hey guys! I'm back! Today this morning I look through this account and saw the comment which got me motivated to write more.

My personal account is luiscoronelismine maybe I'll pass this story over there idk yet we'll see how it go's.

Please comment and vote