I'll never leave you.

Start from the beginning

Raising an eyebrow, Justin stuck his hands into the pockets of his jeans, eyes narrowed as he stared intently at me. “Oh really?”

I nodded my head, “Mhm,”

Taking a few steps towards me, Justin kept his face neutral, not giving anything away. “Well then, if I tickle you to death will the same analogy stay?”

“What do you mean—” Before I could finish my question, Justin charged towards me causing me to shriek in surprise and begin running.

“You can run as fast as you can babe, I’m still going to catch you.” Justin laughed as he chased after me, all around the couches and up the stairs where I found myself breathing heavy, not knowing which room I should go in when I just decided on going into Justin’s.

Once I entered, I turned quickly, grabbing the door, ready to shut it on him when he stopped it before I could. Screaming, I whirled around, speeding towards the other side of his bed when a pair of arms circled around my waist, pulling me up from the ground.

“Gotcha!” Justin laughed.

“Justin!” I laughed as he threw me on the bed, crawling on top of me, holding my hands up above my head soon after.

He smiled his breathing uneven from the chasing he had done. “I told you…” Upon noticing how close we were, Justin dialed his voice down to a whisper. “I’d catch you.” 

“Yeah,” I gulped; my eyes never leaving his as I tried to calm myself down and bring my heartbeat back to its natural rhythm.

Justin looked from my eyes down to my mouth, repeating the process a few times before moisturized his lips, slowly leaning down.

My eyes widened once I realized what was going on and before I had the chance to retaliate, his lips pressed against mine.

A gasp emitted from within due to the bolt of electricity that shot through the both of us as Justin laced his fingers with mine, pressing my hands down hard against the mattress.

I fought the urge to moan, my insides craving for his touch, wanting this to continue on further, needing to feel his love transfer to me. I desiredto feel adored again, to hear him murmur compliments in my ear about how beautiful I was, how much he loved and cared for me. I yearned to be tousled in his sheets, with our bodies pressed together and legs entangled.

I loved knowing that he was mine and nobody else’s.

Nevertheless something inside of me fought against these feelings, telling me this wasn’t right and that we shouldn’t be doing this right now but I couldn’t try to configure what my insides were telling me because Justin began to trail kisses down my neck, taking my mind elsewhere.

“I missed you so much.” He murmured, pecking the skin just under my chin gently before sucking on my soft spot, throwing me over the edge.