My love story

It the story were Sebastian and Ciel come together
Sebastian pov
Ciel are you come or you're sleep on the couch a said . Nono you're not going to doe dat rat he said he came walk to me. Omfg he is so hot I though but he said it out loud. Thank hot pants he said. O did a say it out loud I asked. Yes you idiot and I like to hear dat not so mush he said. You're joking me right or one of the hottest kid I mat a said. Thank and am not a kid you demon he said. Ooooo after idiot it demon or do you have some more names I said. Yes you hot piece of sexy and dig wolf and teen wolf and after dat dear is no more one more hot pants and yes dart is it he said . Are you flirting with me or not? a Said. Are you flirting with me ? He said he don't ask me the questions a asks you a said. Just shut up and kiss me you demon after dat he said a kissed him he tastes at thee and sweet a like it (in black butler Ciel likes sweet for Sebastian ) I kissed him harder and harder and harde he lit out a month opened and my tough was er in after a big big make out we slept Ciel sleepy in my arms ( cheeses are you a book about boyxboy comments about it a wel read it )
Next morning
A wake op steel Ciel sleeping . Want him shad but it to sone a total not true a Ciel you're awake yes a problem with dat no no a. Dat gbut you want to have sex with me yes of course you idiot a love for 2 years and you think a don't have sex with you ok a have sex with you dan a kiss him

3 hours later
Whoa dat was amazing he said . Thanks and it was amazing. And mind dat were a couple no he said with a cute voice. Yes we're a couple and love you Ciel a said. Love you two Sebastian soo  Sebastian a have a question he said . What is er a said. Do you parents he said no the day a mat you my parents death a said . Sorry and are you kidding me right now because you said dat you day was good he said yes a did love my parents and I'd the same . Going down town (sorry am listening to downtown sorry don't hate and give me books a like reading)

Now pov
A steel think about dat day I said i love you he said . So you wane down to doe het again Ciel a said . Yes please you idiot or a worth to tel you did so shut you through and kiss me you demon he said
And we making out again for two days straight (doe you guys gat it dat dare are gay and straight stupid jock a no )

Love you guys soo mush you guys and all my followers and Andre people my school is real real quick and of 8:30 till 2:00 but Wednesday of 8:30 till 13:15 but I have girl mall but home at 15:00 SOOO yeah if you guys wane talk to me I have Facebook , tumblr , Pinter, Instagram, Google+,Kik and more ask me wat you guys wane dat a said de name of comment with you have and in with grad you are love you POPCORNS #lovelifeitis