Yami x reader

School is sooo boring I think while looking out of the classroom Window.The teacher is is teaching(Your worst subject),which is my worst subject.I look at the clock that was placed on the front of the room above the board.Five more minutes I thought with joy.I look at yami who was one seat next to me.Yami look at me with is red eyes.I blushed and looked away.Rinnnnnng.The class jump out of the class and was happily chatting with each othe knowing it was there last period.I grab my backpack and walk out of class.Hey Y/n,wait up!!!I heard a deep voice from behind.I blush,knowing who that voice was.Hey yami i said while he was standing in front of me.Hi Y/n...um He paused while he looks to the ground.What is it yami I as with curiosity.I was wondering if you want to hang out later?He said while he lightly blushed.As in a date?I as also blushing Y-Yes He said nervously.Ok i said to him.Great He said with his now strong and deep voice.Meet me at burger world at 7:00 He said smiling.Ok i said,also smiling.See u then y/n He said while walking away.
Time skipping ;)
I waited for him in front of buger world.I weared a f/c Tank top with a black jacket on top,skinny jeans.and black flats.I hope this goes well I thought with nervous.Hey Y/n Yami said while runing to me Hello yami I said to the tri-color teen.Sorry i was late,i was helping yugi and grampa with the game shop.He said to me.Its alright I said to him.Alright,lets go inside,shall we Yami said as he pull the door open for me.Yes we shall I said,going imside with yami.
Time skip ;>
The date was wonderful,we went to eat,then to the park(the best part was that yami got attacked by pigeons),the arcade,and now watching the sunset.Thank you for taking me to a date yami I said,still looking at the sunset.Your welcome Y/n.Yami said.Y/n,i need to tell u something.Yes yami I said to him.He grabs both of my hands and looks at me.I've been growing deep feelings for u,and wanted to ask if u...want to be my girlfriend.He said.Yes yami!I exclaim to him.He smiles and kisses me with love.I kiss him back with love.He broke the kiss and said I love u Y/n;I love you to yami.

I hoped u like it!!!!