Chapter 13

Hello everybody, sorry, I've taken about 2 months...

I've been SOOOOOO busy and lazy..... 85% Busy and 15% Lazy..... Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!

____________________________________________________

Chapter 13

"Yo, Williams, what up?" 

"Hey, Wills, throughing a party anytime soon?"

"Ah, the one and only bad-ass girl is back!"

"Yes! Finally since your back I can actually like school!"

Noah and I walked through the corridor, with Sarah. I smiled at all of the peope who gave me the comments. Okay, so I was popular, big deal. Its not like I'm stuck up like every other popular person. Or was I? Just kidding.

"So, you're pretty popular huh?" Noah questioned. I shrugged.

"Sure. If you get asked out by every guy is what you call it then, yeah" I shrugged. Noah tensed. Oops. I probably shouldn't have told him that... "Anyway! Erm...We should probably be getting to class" I blurted out, trying to change the subject. It worked.

"Okay" 

We headed to classroom B4 while Sarah went to Biology in classroom F6. For our frist period we had was English. Oh, yes, my favourite subject! -Note the sarcasm.

We walked through the door and everyone instantly had their eyes on us. They were just staring. Didn't they know staring was rude? I rolled my eyes and walked to back, while Noah followed. As usual I sat in the back. Mr Wenchford had finally entered the room.

He was dressed in his usual 'AC/DC' T-shirt, long black jeans and red sneakers. I got to say he was one of my favourite teachers. He was rad, but weird...You know what I mean? Well anyway, he had brown hair, blue crystal eyes, he was built and the cutest dimples! He was hot but since he was my teacher, it was gross.

"Okay, class. There is a new transfer here today, and his name is Noah Pace. He came from...well I'm not sure and along with him is Cassandra Williams. Our stood out girl who speaks her mind" He chuckled at the last sentence. What can I say? I'm known in this school. But I felt sorry for Noah... having to leave his friends and family.

Everybody was staring at Noah. Especially the girls. I felt a wave of jealously and shrugged it away. I can not get angry...

"Everybody, looking back at me" Mr Wenchford waved his hands. Everybodies eyes strutted back. Then he began the lesson...

~~~~~~~

Ugh. How could I ever miss school? Especially this one. Some of the classes are so boring. In Chemistry, which was my second period, and sadly Noah had French, I actually fell asleep and the teacher caught me. Thankfully I only got a warning. 

I'm now in third period with Noah. Art. Ah, yes, a class I actually wanted to learn. Mrs Evans help up her canvas to show an amazing flower. It was a hibiscus, that was a beautiful shade of purple. Almost violet.

We all sat in awe. She was an amazing artist. She wanted to become one but in the past her parents wouldn't let her so, now she is a artist teacher, type thing I guess.

Tap. I felt something tap on my hand. It was a piece of paper. I picked it up and it read:

Dear Casey,

Who is that dude with you? Anyway, I was wondering are you free tonight? If you are I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies? Number: 555-0213