Chapter 5

~ Bay's P.O.V ~

"I can explain," Harry said .

I was in complete shock, who really is he ? The other night when I had that dream, maybe it did mean something.

Is Harry a monster?

"Get away from me"

"Please Bay, let me explain!"

I stared off into his eyes, not wanting to believe what is happening at the moment.Every little strange thing that's been going on,and how unexplainable things have been happening, maybe Harry had something to do with it.

"Don't touch me"

"Bay,you know I wouldn't hurt you"

"No I don't know that,you've been lying to me this whole time. I have no clue who you are or what you are."

"I would never try to hurt you."

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

"I will tell you anything you want"

"Ok, what's with all the drained bodies? Where's my mom? Why did your eyes glow? And did you have any idea what my dream meant?"

He chuckled,"Slow down there, okay with all the drained bodies I have no clue. It must be another one of my kind, but its not anyone I know of. Your mom I have no clue where she is, but I have my suspicions that someone took her"

I looked off into space and the thought of my mind made my blood boil.

"Or something."

"We will figure everything out, and for my eyes why they do that well... you can't be freaked out when I tell you"

I nodded in reassurance for his answer.

"It might sound silly but i'm a Fallen angel"

My eyes widened in fear, I took off down the road running as fast as I could. { gif on side} I had to get away from him, bad thing was I have no idea what Harry was capable of doing. He raced in front of me and held me by my shoulders.

"I'm not going to do anything to you, this whole time I haven't hurt you. Also I saved you from that guy,if I was going to hurt you don't you think I would've done it already."

"Guess so, but aren't Fallen Angels bad though?"

"Yes, but to get back into heaven we have to do something right.To he kicked out if heaven we have to do something bad,and to make it up we are sent down here I fell down one day, and landed on Earth. I was on my journey when I saw this beautiful baby girl.I've been watching over her since then."

"Who is she?"

"You"

I ignored what he said about watching over me,"So you saw what happened to Niall, and you could've saved him!"

"No, well yes but-"

"I don't want to hear it Harry!He was my best friend and you could've saved him,you knew how I felt about him."

"No I didn't know how you felt about him.I can't read your mind which is strange,but I've seen him, he still has a chance"

"What? He's alive ?"

"No, he's in the first stage of change"

"What do you mean change?"

"Well when he died, I was the first to see him, I promised him to watch over you. He's going to become a Fallen."

"What!"

"He's coming back for something"

"What ?"

"You"

"Psh yeah okay.So what are your powers?"

"I have a lot of abilities, but every angel has different powers"

"Okay, but still your eyes?"

"Fallen angels can't feel human emotions and if we do our eyes glow.We turn into a different person, we don't have control.Sometimes though we can control it, and when we come back down we still don't age. Unless someone falls in love with us, then our age we died at resumes"

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen"

"And what were you feeling when your eyes glowed?"

"Nothing"

"You're lying"

"I don't know,but i've never felt it before"

~ Bay's P.O.V ~

"Bay, I'm sorry"

"Don't apoligize. I don't know what you feel,but I know you can't help what you feel" Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight, I tried to remove his hands but he was too strong.

"Don't. I just want to hold you for a minute"

"Why would I let you do that ? We aren't dating. You also lied to me about what you are this whole time."

"It's not lying, it's just not telling you. You never asked." He smirked I felt a small smile creep up on my face. I tried to turn away but Harry wouldn't let me."You know you want to smile."

"You know you're a pain in the ass?"

I smirked.Harry twirled me around and threw me over his shoulder.

I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck as I wrapped my fingers in his curls taking in his scent.

"Harry?"

"Yes Love?"

"Can we go see if my mothers back just in case she really is g-gone" I stuttered. I don't even want to imagine life without my mom.

"Ok but we aren't taking the car"

"What do y-" I was lifted up on Harry's shoulders and faster than lightning, we were at my mother's house.

"Well that was fun"

"Yeah, next time lets just do it the normal way and take the car!"I shouted

"Okay okay okay" Harry put up his hands in defense.

"Mom?"

"Yes honey in here" I ran into the kitchen, but what I saw standing there wasn't my mom....

A/N ~

Cliff hanger! Who do you think it is ? Sorry it's not that long, but i'm in school in my free period so I had this idea.Im out of school in 1 week, i'm so excited! I know I haven't updated in a while, but Dark Lillie the sequel to Dark Niall is up, I will be updating that every week .

Love you guys .

- Chloe xx.