Chapter 3

I ran quickly to find Molly at the park who quickly ran along side of me. 

"We have to find that guy." 

I looked around my surroundings and then noticed the man with the shopping cart.I rushed over towards the man, "Come here, listen to me! Who are you?Why did you call me nephlim?" I yelled while shaking the man.

"I'm going to hurt you!"  The old man shouted.

"I'm not going to let you go till you tell me what you meant.Okay!"

"Okay." the old man sighed. 

I then put the old man down as promised in return for answers.

" Why did you call me nephlim?" 

"That's what you are. You're half angel half human."The old man bent down and began to pick up his things and place them back into the cart.

"What are you some kind of cold person?" 

"I'm an angel. Name's Eziekiel." He said while sarcastically smiling.

"Oh okay I get it I'm talking to a nut case, like me. C'mon Molly." I said while walking away.

The old man chuckled,"have it your way, happy eighteenth birthday to you!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around approaching the old man once again."How did you know it was my birthday?" 

"Neplim come of age when they're eighteen, you can smell them a mile away turning," the man wafted the air," and boy do you smell of angel."

"This is a bunch of bull,this can't be real."

"Well, you take it better than most." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Angel nature and human nature don't mix well together.Nephlim, when they experience both they go crazy and you seem to be the different one here."

We then started talking about the different types of angels and what they all do and mean.I payed close attention and tried to figure out what type of angel Eziekiel was.After long hard thinking I gave up and finally asked the question I had been itching to hear.

"And what type of angel are you?"

"I'm a grigori, one of the highest of angel nature." He lifted up his shirt and on his back were two,black,stiched up what seems to have been slashes." 

I was confused, he told me he was an angel but he appeared to have no wings.

"I hate to break it to you, but those aren't wings."

"I had them cut back in the fall."

"Oh yeah, so they'll grow back in the spring?" I sarcastically remarked.

"Well that's fall as in autumn. I'm talking about fall, as in fallen.I'm a fallen angel."

"Those scars could be from anything."

"Believe it or not, I am an angel." 

Eziekel went to a brick wall and scrouched down, I noticed there was a hole in the wall,Eziekiel seemed to be reaching for something. He pulled out a cup.

"And you are nephlim. Which means I don't want to be aorund you.They're going to come looking for you."

"Who's they?"

"The powers, their job is to get rid of creatures they don't like.Usually they find them two days after the eighteenth birthday."

"So what you'retelling me is that because I'm nephlim, God has sent killer angels after me huh?" 

"Well humans and angels are not suppose to fratanise. The result of nephlim-" Eziekiel stopped and reached for a tennis ball in a brown paper sack. 

"Oh ball" Molly said.

"Yes, want to play?" Eziekiel asked.

"Wait a minute, you can hear my cat?"

"Yes, why of course. That's what talking in tounges is,It's an angel thing." he smiled.

"Oh yes, the powers,they think that they are the creator's personal storm troopers, and despise nephlim." 

"The important thing is Camil isn't here and he probably is and he's probably looking for you." The cart slowly started to roll down the hill and tipped over.The tennis ball then rolled as Molly chased after it and unfortunately it went into the street, and so did Molly.

"Molly!" I quickly ran into the street staring at the bleeding cat laying there.

"It came out of nowhere, I didn't even-" I cut the driver off.

"Just get help quick." 

"Molly, stay with me." I gently petted her fur and realised her breathing had slown down,I then realised her breathing began to slow down and I was panicking.Eziekiel came down beside me and patted me on the back. 

"C'mon move aside let me show you how an angel feels." He placed his hands on Molly.There was a light that rose up from Molly, and then I noticed her breathing had stopped.

"It seems as if I have lost my touch." 

"No,no,please!" I cried out while holding Molly.

"That's something you aren't suppose to do." Eziekiel said 

"What cry over my cat dying?"I yelled.

"No, did you not see the light there was when you were holding Molly?"

"No."

"Well if you are what I think you are then we can save her.You either believe me and she lives or you don't and she dies."

"Okay, what do I have to do?"

"You put your hands on her, you have to touch in your angel nature.It's like coming and speeding up inside you, see it, feel it."

I closed my eyes and pictured having Molly back again and how much I wanted her back also how muchs she meant to my family and I.

"Control it.Open yourself up to it, accept who you are, let it all in.If you question it, it will destroy you, or you will destroy it."

When I opened my eyes Molly was alive, I couldn't believe it that after all this time I wasn't crazy. It was true, I am Nephlim. It doesn't make since though, why could I bring Molly back and Eziekiel couldn't?